Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ADT Security Services
- Sales Representative (29)
- Residential Sales Representative (25)
- Small Business Sales Representative (23)
- Emergency Dispatch Operator (10)
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- OUTSIDE SALES (6)
- Customer Care Representative (4)
- Custom Homes Sales Representative (3)
- Account Executive (3)
- Sales (3)
- Customer Service (3)
- Service Tech (3)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Small Business Sales (2)
- Installation Technician (2)
- Collector (2)
- Sales Associate (2)
- Manager (2)
- Adt Sales Representative (2)
- Residential Resale Representative (2)
- Residentia Sales (1)
- High Volume Residential Outside Sales Representative (1)
- Sales Trainee Program (1)
- Edo Operator (1)
- Assistant to Marketing Director (1)
- Team Operations Manager (1)
- Processor I Contract Services Order Entry (1)
- Account Service Representative Ll (1)
- Senior Human Resources Business Analyst (1)
- Software Engineer () (1)
Small Business Sales Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at ADT Security Services (Des Moines, IA) in July 2012.
interviewing consisted of a great phone interview with tips from their recruiter who was very professional and made it sound like i should expect nothing but professionism in the interview with the hiring manager. I come in and he must have been stressed i heard him cussing about 7 or 8 times in his discription of what he expects from his employees he didn't go into detail about the position but rather that he expected 100 calls a day (doable) and that there only .5 leads given to the reps and find they are on there own if they don't produce he fires them. wow I had a manager like that in the past i determined right away i would not want to work for him and his bully like management and based on the other descriptions of reviews for this company it sounds like they put any blowhard in management he was definately full of himself and even asked me if i thougth he was being a jerk rather than offend him i firmly replyed he was being blunt. i immediately called back the recruiter filling in for mine and told her that was the worst interview i have ever had and that i was taken aback by his terminology. wow just wow.
Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services
Small Business Sales InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at ADT Security Services in January 2010.
Had interest in ADT for their reputation as an honest firm providing a needed product/service. The Commercial Sales Division had been divided and I spoke with the Small Business Sales group.
PROS: Strong reputation. Brand recognition.
CONS: Earnings are 100% commissions. The upside potential is around $40-45$K during first year. Period.
- How doe you feel about working for a company on a 100% commission basis?....They don't apologize for having a W2 employee who does not even receive minimum wage. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Solid company for someone with no sales experience. For seasoned pros, the sales compensation plan is not attractive