ADT Security Services Small Business Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.4

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services in March 2014.

Was contacted by a recruiter and set up an interview. Was given the job on the spot after havng a casual conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Made me do a improvisational skit where the manager was the salesman and I was the customer.   View Answer
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for ADT Security Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenbelt, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenbelt, MD

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services in October 2013.

Applied online, telephone assessment, face to face interview. They advertised no experience necessary. I was told I seemed rather reserved for the position. Basically, the interview was a personally review. I was willing and ready to give it my all for a commission based position. They were looking for someone very aggressive and assertive who wouldn't take no for an answer. I sent a thank you email later that day. I haven't received a response thus far after three weeks.

Interview Questions
    • How much revenue have I generated for a company via sales. Again the position was advertised as no experience necessary.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

Contacted by recruiter but follow up was difficult by both recruiter and hiring manager. Fairly casual interview, straight forward - hiring Manager liked to talk about himself rather than focus on the position. Painted a pretty realistic picture of daily routine and expectations.
    High turn over so interview process was quick and painless.

Interview Questions
    No real negotiation - commission only

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed with Mike Woods at the Torrance office and he was happy with me and my interview, so since I was a ways away from his office he suggested I contact Rich Pintang at the Anaheim office. I interviewed with Rich and again it went well. I was made an offer on the spot and without any other job offers at the time I had to take it.

Interview Questions
    • It was a simple interview process. I talked about my sales experience and how I could apply my sales experience and skills to the small business sales representative position.   Answer Question
    They made and offer and I countered. They didn't accept my counter and without another offer I had to take it.

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

First phone screening and if you can fog a mirror you get scheduled for a one on one. Standard questions about your experience and back round and why you would make a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • Can you make a lot of phone calls and cold call canvassing ?   View Answer
    No negotiation. Commission only after small training pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services in May 2013.

Quick interview through Monster. Then a background check to accommodate local laws.

Non existent. It's commission only with no sick time or paid vaca for one year

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

Pretty straightforward. Phone interview with an in house recruiter followed by a face to face round with hiring manager. There is a background check as well.

Interview Questions
    • There are not any real difficult questions really. The hiring manager is going to want to know that you are willing to make 50 calls a day, handle company appointments, and hit the streets for four or more hours a day. Any person with a 12-15 hour work day should have no problem achieving those goals....   Answer Question
    Its a commission only sales job, and the commission plan is your guide for what you will make. The commission plan will change three times in the first year. Essentially there is no negotiation, and even if there is, its going to change, and probably for the worse.

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Three interviews starting at the HR area by phone. Interview with Regional Manager followed with very detailed background check.

Interview Questions
    • How have you handled adversity in the past with your work. Detailed Answers.   Answer Question

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services in January 2013.

starts with recruiter over the phone, then later meet with sales manager, quick start training for one week and take ADT University training on line and drug and background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services in October 2012.

Very quick and in depth. Management let know up front the environment and expectations.