ADTRAN

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Huntsville, AL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ADTRAN in April 2014.

Interview Details – Offer from career fair, had one on-site interview and one ph interview. Mostly questions were about the networking, routing, Dynamic, RIP, OSPF routing, Python. The ph interview was difficult. The interviewers friendly, intelligent during the on-site but the ph interview was bit difficult. Ashed lot of questions based on the current technology.

Interview Question – mostly on current networking technology   Answer Question

Huntsville, AL

I interviewed at ADTRAN in March 2011.

Interview Details – I started the interview process at a University Campus Network event. From there I had two on site Interviews at Huntsville. I interviewed with multiple groups each time.

Interview Question – Questions ranged from social interaction to some technical. We started with, tell me about yourself, KVL/KCL circuits, and went all the way to D-Flip Flops and VDHL Code.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None**

DVT Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ADTRAN in February 2011.

Interview Details – 1 on 1 with about 5 different people. Very technical interview - each person had many technical questions. You need to do your homework for this one - lots of very smart people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate much - was good offer

Interviews for Top Jobs at ADTRAN

Worked for ADTRAN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADTRAN DVT Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ADTRAN employees and interview candidates.