ADTRAN DVT Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Huntsville, AL
Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ADTRAN in April 2014.

Offer from career fair, had one on-site interview and one ph interview. Mostly questions were about the networking, routing, Dynamic, RIP, OSPF routing, Python. The ph interview was difficult. The interviewers friendly, intelligent during the on-site but the ph interview was bit difficult. Ashed lot of questions based on the current technology.

Other Interview Reviews for ADTRAN

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Huntsville, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

interviewed at ADTRAN in March 2011.

I started the interview process at a University Campus Network event. From there I had two on site Interviews at Huntsville. I interviewed with multiple groups each time.

Interview Questions
    • Questions ranged from social interaction to some technical. We started with, tell me about yourself, KVL/KCL circuits, and went all the way to D-Flip Flops and VDHL Code.   Answer Question
    None**

DVT Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at ADTRAN in February 2011.

1 on 1 with about 5 different people. Very technical interview - each person had many technical questions. You need to do your homework for this one - lots of very smart people.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between Distance Vector and Link State routing protocols ?   Answer Question
    • What are the rMulticast Routing Protocols?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate much - was good offer

Worked for ADTRAN? Contribute to the Community!