ADTRAN Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Huntsville, AL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ADTRAN in December 2010.

One day of interview with 3-5 people. The interview process typically begins in the start of the day then have one or two technical rounds with engineers followed by partial technical and experience questioning with managers. After lunch mostly a short tour of the facilities and products developed. The process ends with HR.

Interview Questions
  • situation based question to explain the technology used   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ADTRAN

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Huntsville, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADTRAN in November 2011.

Had an on-campus interview after submitting my resume. About a month later I got an e-mail inviting my for an on-site interview. It consisted of two interviews, a tour, and lunch. Got a call 3-4 days later with an offer.

Interview questions were mostly about my background. In the on campus round they asked a few questions about the c++ API, and threading, at a basic level. The on-site interviews had some behavioral questions mixed.

Interview Questions
    DId not negotiate. Pay is pretty good for an internship, but they don't provide housing.

Worked for ADTRAN? Contribute to the Community!