AECOM

AECOM Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AECOM in April 2008.

I saw the job posting on an alumni list serve. I decided to apply for the internship. I emailed the recruiter and was asked to submit an online profile, which was basically fill out personal information, and submit a resume and cover letter. Then I was contacted by the regional recruiter who set up interviews with the appropriate managers.

Other Interview Reviews for AECOM

Engineering Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AECOM in March 2008.

The first interview was more of a screening to determine your technical knowledge. There were several people on the conference call. Once they were satisfied they called me back for an in-house interview. The same team was involved, but this time it was more of an informational session about the project and company. The offer was presented at the end of the interview during a one on one with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • What was a difficult situation you were faced with concerning your manager and how did you address it?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AECOM in February 2008.

1 on 1 interview, know about the company and be able to talk about your strengths