AECOM

131 candidate interviews

Scientist I Interview

Scientist I

I applied online and interviewed at AECOM.

Interview Details – Two hour interview with six employees over three rounds. The interviewers were very welcoming and gave me both the pros and cons in working for AECOM. Neither materials nor a presentation were required. Bringing a few examples of work were good points of discussion and appreciated.

Interview Question – There really was not any hard questions. Questions were mostly about my background and if consulting is right for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation only ended up in $1,000 increase.

Civil Engineer Interview

Civil Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at AECOM.

Interview Details – Pretty standard interview. We talked about my resume and asked me to elaborate on my experiences. Didn't really ask technical questions. They really want people that have a passion for sustainable design solution, and really value people with strong communication skills.

Interview Question – What sets you apart from other applicants?   Answer Question

CAD Technician Interview

CAD Technician
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AECOM in January 2014.

Interview Details – Interview Details – Phone and office interview. Met with all managers in office. Interview was pleasant. No tough questions asked. Interview seemed more about making sure personality was compatible with others in office.

Interview Question – Why u wanna join AECOM   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AECOM.

Interview Details – One phone interview, and one in person interview with 2 managers in enterprise applications department. Phone interview was fairly easy, but in person interview require more of you being assertive and telling them about your skills and qualifications, rather than waiting for them to ask you questions.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a difficult member on your team?   Answer Question

Engineer II Interview

Engineer II

Interview Question – No tough questions   Answer Question

Program Coordinator Interview

Program Coordinator

Interviewed at AECOM

Interview Details – The interview process was not intimidating as I expected it to be, esp. for an entry-level position. If you have international experience, budget experience, and management experience you are golden. If you have a MA that's extra points.

Scientist I, Geology Interview

Scientist I, Geology

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AECOM in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for the job on 05-21. I got my first call on 06-04. My interview was on 06-12. I interviewed with the PM Geologist and then with an engineer. I met with both men individually. I got a call back today, 06-23 and an offer was extended to me.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions. He wanted to know about my prior field, technical writing, and my educational experience.   Answer Question

Biologist Interview

Biologist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AECOM in March 2010.

Interview Details – Had an interview. Basic. It was fine. I asked most of the questions. I wanted to know why I should work for them. I don't have much to say it was easy and basic I don't know what else to add so so so so so so so so so

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Raleigh, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AECOM.

Interview Details – Recommended by a friend and submitted a resume. Interviewed over the phone and then met in person to tour the office. Went to lunch with other employees and the manager to discuss work and life. Continued to negotiate by phone and email as some of the requirements were completed and prior to the written offer.

Interview Question – Can you start today?   Answer Question

Associate Architect Interview

Associate Architect
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AECOM in March 2013.

Interview Details – After sending an email, given by a friend, I applied for the job and was invited for an interview. This interview was very relax and i mainly talked about my skills and expertise. After the interview i was called one week later by Hr that I got the job.

Interview Question – why this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary, benefits and holiday

Worked for AECOM? Contribute to the Community!