AECOM Interview Questions

2.6

Civil Engineer (Graduate Engineer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AECOM in December 2013.

Applied online, Where my resume made it through first round and I was placed in the initial interviews. Interview started as one on one, then morphed into a group interview. Be prepared with basic interview question knowledge and you should be fine.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate.

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AECOM in December 2013.

In total 5 meetings were scheduled; of these two telephone conversations and/or negotiations were run; there were two office tours were conducted, and finally one meeting with staff occurred.

Entry-level Transportation Engineer Interview

I talked to the recruiter at the career fair, and I followed up with him right after the career fair to make sure he still remember me and told him I gad applied online. After two weeks, I sent him an email to follow up, and eventually got an interview from him. I am still waiting for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Since I have not had the interview yet, I do not have any unexpected questions. However, I know that I will meet with more than 6 engineers in two hours. It seems a little bit stressful.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at AECOM.

very convoluted and lack of communication

QA Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at AECOM in October 2013.

Contacted by Recruiter.
    Arranged Telephone Interview

Engineering Intern Interview

I received an Email after a recruiting manager viewed my resume from the career development center at my college.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult project experience you have had working in a group?   View Answer

I did not want to relocate for an internship.

Senior Associate Interview

Took a long time, and had to meet with too many different people. The people were very friendly and open however, and I enjoyed meeting them all. It seemed like it would have been a good company to work for and I was disappointed to not receive an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the CEQA process from start to finish for an EIR.   Answer Question

Environmental Engineer II Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at AECOM.

Online application, phone-call with HR to set-up interview, two interviews in-office with various staff, one-on-one.

Did not negotiate as it was my first job out of college in a poor economy.

Landscape Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at AECOM.

the interview was a phone interview with a group of associates in the office. they were interested in my interests as a designer and my technical skills. asked which of my work was group work. they asked me to go through my portfolio and talk about some projects that were especially meaningful to me. they spoke about their work and their typical scale and scope.

Interview Questions
    • what part of landscape architecture i was ost intersted in   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AECOM.

Straightforward process. Resume submitted, emails back and forth then first phone interview. Followed by online application process that was a little muddled, but eventually was cleared up. Final phone interview led to salary negotiations.

Interview Questions
    • Had to explain how my background fit in with their services without too much detailed knowledge of types or process involved.   Answer Question