AECOM Program Coordinator Interview Questions

2.0

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at AECOM in August 2010.

First, the HR recruiter contacted me by phone. We spoke for about 20 minutes about the position and my reasons for applying to the job. We also briefly went over my work experience. I was then casually invited to a 1-on-1 interview with the same person. The interview was very casual. The recruiter spoke at lenghth about the company and the position. I was asked a handful of relatively easy questions such as, "Name 3 adjectives that would describe you and make you a good fit for this position" and "What would you do if you were asked to do something that you couldn't handle?" I was contacted by phone a week later and informed that I did not get the job.

As for the working environment, the office was very quite and no one seemed to be around while I was there. The location of the office was quite convenient, right next to the metro station.

To all other interview candidates, I would advise you to be confident and familiarize yourself with the typical interview questions since the AECOM recruiters seem to rely heavily on these.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AECOM

Program Coordinator Interview

The interview process was not intimidating as I expected it to be, esp. for an entry-level position. If you have international experience, budget experience, and management experience you are golden. If you have a MA that's extra points.