AECOM

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Accountant Interview

Project Accountant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AECOM.

Interview Details – Started as a work to hire position from an agency.

Interview Question – None. After working several months through an agency, I was offered a job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Initial offer was lower than agency pay. Requested that AECOM meet agency pay.

Project Accountant Interview

Project Accountant
Sunrise, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at AECOM in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was very persistent in following up with the status of position available and it took me three months to finally get an interview with the help of a current employee. The interview in my opinion went very well as I was very qualified for the position. The people seemed very nice & the office atmosphere was very good.

Interview Questions

• Explain in detail how my previous experience & previous job responsibilities would benefit the company that I interviewed with.   Answer Question
  • What are my strengths?   Answer Question

Worked for AECOM? Contribute to the Community!