AECOM

Updated Dec 10, 2014

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AECOM in September 2014.

Applied on line through AECOM website. Got a return call from recruiter. Followed that up with a phone interview and then am in person interview. Never heard romantic them again.

Interview Questions
  • Would you rather do the work or win the work.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AECOM

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AECOM.

Straightforward process. Resume submitted, emails back and forth then first phone interview. Followed by online application process that was a little muddled, but eventually was cleared up. Final phone interview led to salary negotiations.

Interview Questions
    • Had to explain how my background fit in with their services without too much detailed knowledge of types or process involved.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AECOM in October 2010.

The hiring process was well organized. The interviewers were very nice and professional. I was a bit put off by the number of steps in the hiring process once an offer had been accepted but I think it was because they were doing the hiring process for an overseas assignment through the US offices. I think it was more funny than frustrating. The interviewers were really nice.

Interview Questions
    • There were no really difficult or unexpected questions. The interviewers were very good and professional. They did not seem to be trying to trip me up. The whole process was schedule driven and AECOM was on time each and every call or meeting   View Answer
    They offered a great salary but I had to negotiate (hard) to get the appropriate housing and car allowance for an overseas assignment

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Khobar (Saudi Arabia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Khobar (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at AECOM in January 2012.

In depth interview covering every aspect of my past experience of both countries worked in and different type of projects.

Interview Questions
    Protracted, but ultimately very fair result

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AECOM in June 2010.

Great Talent Acquisition team made you feel part of the AECOM family from the start. Great on-boarding process

Interview Questions
    • Behaviour based interview process, more sophisticated than most   Answer Question
    Friendly and fast

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AECOM in July 2009.

All done professionally. From the first phone call, to the arrangement of the timing, to the experience at the company offices.
    Interviewers asked personality questions, technical questions and general knowledge questions.
    Negotiation of the compensation package took longer than planned, and more effort than hoped for, but was concluded within two weeks of the start of the process.

Interview Questions
    • We need someone with 30 years of experience, and you are 30 years old. Why should we hire you?   Answer Question