AECOM Transportation Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Transportation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Virginia Beach, VA
Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at AECOM in March 2012.

Was contacted for this position after applying for the same position in another city. Went to VA Beach for the interview anticipating a brief interview however it lasted about half a day. Interview mostly consisted of them selling their different projects and work on me, with very few questions for me other than a few clarifications on my resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AECOM

Transportation Engineer Interview

I had applied online and followed up twice on this position, just calling the office the position was located in. I finally got a call back and spoke for about 10 minutes just about some brief background information. Then a formal interview was scheduled to take place at the office. I initially spoke to the same lady who called me, just more about the position and the background. Then 3 others joined and the asked a variety of questions, but it was pretty casual and very easy to just talk for almost two hours. Overall, it was one of the best interview experiences I've had.

Interview Questions
    • If Amy came to you and gave you a task that took 8 hours and needed to be done by the end of the day, and then Jess gave you a task that took 8 hours and also needed to be done by the end of the day, what would you do?   Answer Question

Worked for AECOM? Contribute to the Community!