AEG

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Director Interview

Human Resources Director
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AEG.

Interview Details – 1 interview on phone with a phone screening and 1 in-person and all the staff was extremely professional from the CAO to the SVP of HR and the HR Director - appreciated the entire process

Interview Question – Explain your pedigree as an attribute to Sports or music entertainment   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very professional

Manager, Human Resources Interview

Manager, Human Resources
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AEG.

Interview Details – I applied online through their application portal. In a matter of days I was called in for an interview. The interview was with two members of the HR group. I wasn't told beforehand that I would be interviewing with more than one person. But it went well enough for a second round interview which was scheduled with the head of HR of the group. However, someone dropped the ball and he wasn't expecting me - I waited in the reception area for nearly an hour before walking into his office because no one had acknowledged me. He was gracious enough to sit down and interview me although he wasn't expecting me.

Interview Question – The questions weren't particularly difficult or challenging frankly. I had a more senior title at small company (big fish in a small pond sort of senario), and it was a difficult sell of me to him as a result.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AEG in April 2010.

Interview Details – The most lax interview process I ever undergone. Literally four questions to get hired: What are your hours of availability, what is your background/experience, are you looking for FT or PT and when would you be able to start.

Interview Question – None of the four questions I was asked were difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation since the merchandising job is hourly. They just tell you what your per hour rate is (don't expect much) and when you start.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Guest Service Representative
Brooklyn, NY

Interviewed at AEG

Interview Details – I can't remember all the wuestions but I remember some.

First part of the hiring process was held at work force 1 in Brooklyn. It was a group interview 20 people. The rep selected 6 of us to move on. First question was "Tell us a little bit about yourself, your work history, why you would like to work at the Barclays center and to choose a celebrity past or present that you would like to be/meet and why?"

The second question was somewhere along the lines of what does the Barclays mean to you and what does is it mean to Brooklyn?

If you got past that the second group(of 4) interview was held at Barclays Center it self,some questions were:

"Name three characteristics one should have when dealing to be a good (insert position)"

"How do you think your previous work history would relate to (insert positon you're applying for)"

Hope this helped some of you.

Interview Question – "Name a time you faced adversity when dealing with a guest/customer and how did you overcome that situation?"   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AEG in February 2011.

Interview Details – Initially contacted by HR recruiter and asked to come to HQ for interview. Primary interview was with the recruiter. Followed by a second interview the same day with someone from the Merchandising department. Received a call back a week later.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you faced a demanding customer and how you successfully interacted with that individual   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Sales Intern Interview

Sales Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AEG in August 2011.

Interview Details – First talked to someone in HR, just went over my background, what I knew about the company, my GPA, what area I wanted to be in, etc. Next was interview with a manager in the department. Had a phone interview because I was not in the area. He asked me to walk him through my resume then just talked about my sales experience.

Interview Question – Have you ever had an experience where the customer was being difficult but you still got the sale?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - internships are unpaid

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AEG in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied on the site and received a call within 2 days. I was interviewed by both the VP of Sales and another Account Executive. it was done within 40 minutes, and I was asked very basic questions. Quite surpirsing because I expected harder questions considering this position requires more knowledge and expertise.

Interview Question – How would your friends describe you?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at AEG

Interview Details – I submitted a resume and cover letter. I applied online through company's internal website. Initial interview was conducted by Human Resources Rep. Received a call from Human Resources Manager after one week of applying to job posting and then was called to do an in person interview

Interview Question – Standard interview questions: no unexpected questions...why should we hire you   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

Security Guard
Brooklyn, NY

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at AEG in November 2012.

Interview Details – went through the workforce one in brooklyn
got a pre screen
then got an email to take interview with hr managers

Interview Question – what type of situations do you think would occur in the arena?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – smile, eye contact and learn about the company he asked me what aeg stands for? and where it is located.

Spring Intern Interview

Spring Intern
Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at AEG in January 2012.

Interview Details – since its an non-paid internship, basically just behavior questions.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AEG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AEG interview questions and advice. All 16 interview reviews posted anonymously by AEG employees and interview candidates.