AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ)

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Intern Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ) in August 2011.

Interview Details – First talked to someone in HR, just went over my background, what I knew about the company, my GPA, what area I wanted to be in, etc. Next was interview with a manager in the department. Had a phone interview because I was not in the area. He asked me to walk him through my resume then just talked about my sales experience.

Interview Question – Have you ever had an experience where the customer was being difficult but you still got the sale?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - internships are unpaid

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ) Sales Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ) employees and interview candidates.