AEG

8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Human Resources Director Interview

Human Resources Director
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AEG.

Interview Details – 1 interview on phone with a phone screening and 1 in-person and all the staff was extremely professional from the CAO to the SVP of HR and the HR Director - appreciated the entire process

Interview Question – Explain your pedigree as an attribute to Sports or music entertainment   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very professional

Manager, Human Resources Interview

Manager, Human Resources
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AEG.

Interview Details – I applied online through their application portal. In a matter of days I was called in for an interview. The interview was with two members of the HR group. I wasn't told beforehand that I would be interviewing with more than one person. But it went well enough for a second round interview which was scheduled with the head of HR of the group. However, someone dropped the ball and he wasn't expecting me - I waited in the reception area for nearly an hour before walking into his office because no one had acknowledged me. He was gracious enough to sit down and interview me although he wasn't expecting me.

Interview Question – The questions weren't particularly difficult or challenging frankly. I had a more senior title at small company (big fish in a small pond sort of senario), and it was a difficult sell of me to him as a result.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AEG in April 2010.

Interview Details – The most lax interview process I ever undergone. Literally four questions to get hired: What are your hours of availability, what is your background/experience, are you looking for FT or PT and when would you be able to start.

Interview Question – None of the four questions I was asked were difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation since the merchandising job is hourly. They just tell you what your per hour rate is (don't expect much) and when you start.

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AEG in February 2011.

Interview Details – Initially contacted by HR recruiter and asked to come to HQ for interview. Primary interview was with the recruiter. Followed by a second interview the same day with someone from the Merchandising department. Received a call back a week later.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you faced a demanding customer and how you successfully interacted with that individual   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Sales Intern Interview

Sales Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AEG in August 2011.

Interview Details – First talked to someone in HR, just went over my background, what I knew about the company, my GPA, what area I wanted to be in, etc. Next was interview with a manager in the department. Had a phone interview because I was not in the area. He asked me to walk him through my resume then just talked about my sales experience.

Interview Question – Have you ever had an experience where the customer was being difficult but you still got the sale?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - internships are unpaid

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AEG in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied on the site and received a call within 2 days. I was interviewed by both the VP of Sales and another Account Executive. it was done within 40 minutes, and I was asked very basic questions. Quite surpirsing because I expected harder questions considering this position requires more knowledge and expertise.

Interview Question – How would your friends describe you?   Answer Question

Spring Intern Interview

Spring Intern
Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at AEG in January 2012.

Interview Details – since its an non-paid internship, basically just behavior questions.

Interview Questions

Events & Operations Intern Interview

Events & Operations Intern
Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at AEG in September 2011.

Interview Details – The process was very chill and straightforward as it is indeed an unpaid internship. Mostly fit and behavioral questions

Interview Questions

Worked for AEG? Contribute to the Community!