AEG Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Apr 17, 2015

2.4

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview was held over the phone and lasted for about an hour. The interview consisted of a flurry of questions from two members of the department. The follow up interview was with HR. After about two weeks, the decision was made. Interview questions focused on individual skills, as well as knowledge of the industry and company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in this industry?   Answer Question

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

1 interview on phone with a phone screening and 1 in-person and all the staff was extremely professional from the CAO to the SVP of HR and the HR Director - appreciated the entire process

Interview Questions

• Explain your pedigree as an attribute to Sports or music entertainment   1 Answer

Negotiation

very professional

Manager, Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online through their application portal. In a matter of days I was called in for an interview. The interview was with two members of the HR group. I wasn't told beforehand that I would be interviewing with more than one person. But it went well enough for a second round interview which was scheduled with the head of HR of the group. However, someone dropped the ball and he wasn't expecting me - I waited in the reception area for nearly an hour before walking into his office because no one had acknowledged me. He was gracious enough to sit down and interview me although he wasn't expecting me.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't particularly difficult or challenging frankly. I had a more senior title at small company (big fish in a small pond sort of senario), and it was a difficult sell of me to him as a result.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

The most lax interview process I ever undergone. Literally four questions to get hired: What are your hours of availability, what is your background/experience, are you looking for FT or PT and when would you be able to start.

Interview Questions

• None of the four questions I was asked were difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation since the merchandising job is hourly. They just tell you what your per hour rate is (don't expect much) and when you start.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Initially contacted by HR recruiter and asked to come to HQ for interview. Primary interview was with the recruiter. Followed by a second interview the same day with someone from the Merchandising department. Received a call back a week later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you faced a demanding customer and how you successfully interacted with that individual   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

First talked to someone in HR, just went over my background, what I knew about the company, my GPA, what area I wanted to be in, etc. Next was interview with a manager in the department. Had a phone interview because I was not in the area. He asked me to walk him through my resume then just talked about my sales experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had an experience where the customer was being difficult but you still got the sale?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation - internships are unpaid

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied on the site and received a call within 2 days. I was interviewed by both the VP of Sales and another Account Executive. it was done within 40 minutes, and I was asked very basic questions. Quite surpirsing because I expected harder questions considering this position requires more knowledge and expertise.

Spring Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

since its an non-paid internship, basically just behavior questions.

Events & Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

The process was very chill and straightforward as it is indeed an unpaid internship. Mostly fit and behavioral questions