AEGIS Insurance Services

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Information Technology Interview

East Rutherford, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AEGIS Insurance Services in January 2010.

Interview Details – Knowledge of the position came from collegue in a previous company. The interview process was very professional. Interviewed with three associates and one HR associate. Questions concerning my experience in the Technology industry dominated the conversations with the three associates. The experience with HR was very professional and informative relating to the good benefits provided by the company.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question was concerning my knowledge of the insurance veritcle the company served. I knew about the industry do to my previous experience. Other questions were concerning my expertise and not difficult at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was informed by the hiring manager and was sent a hiring letter by the HR department

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AEGIS Insurance Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AEGIS Insurance Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AEGIS Insurance Services employees and interview candidates.