AEON Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at AEON

English Instructor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AEON.

I went through the primary interview process very recently. If you are considering it yourself, my best advice is to be personable and as energetic as you can be. Most people that genuinely try and engage themselves will be asked back for a second interview. Make sure you pay attention as well, because I know they will ask you some questions about the presentation if you get asked back.

Interview Questions
    • The difference between emigrate and immigrate. I always thought it was the same!   Answer Question

English Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AEON.

I applied online. They respond via email asking me attend an orientation and group interview in one of the selected cities. Mine was at a hotel in Austin.

The group interview is basically a 30-minute teaching demonstration done in front of two interviewers and a small group (split in two from the original orientation group). We were given a lunch break in-between. After demos were over, we were given individual grammar tests. After that, the interviewers gave me a letter that said whether or not they wanted a one-on-one interview with me.

The one-on-one took place the next day. Instead of a larger event-sized room, this was in an actual hotel room. The interviewer asked me a few questions about my experience and then asked me to give an on-the-spot five-minute (if I remember correctly) teaching demonstration using a random page from the textbook. The interviewer gave me some time alone to prepare beforehand--maybe around 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Not so much a question, but I didn't know about the impromptu teaching demonstration during the one-on-one interview.   Answer Question

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at AEON in November 2012.

There are three rounds of interviews, after submitting the application form. The first round is conducted by HR in AEON's HQ in Japan through Skype, The second round is conducted by a local proxy HQ company. The last one is by a manager who flies from Japan over to Singapore. Each interview lasts for about an hour and all require answers in Japanese.

Interview Questions
    • Since you are interested in sales and service industry, what makes you choose AEON Mall over other shopping center developers?   View Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AEON in March 2008.

By sending resume from the web site or come and fill up the form at any Aeon branch throughout Malaysia. Once HR interested, they will call you for an interview. Please be prepare of basic knowledge for what you are applying for as the interviewer will be the Head Of Department and success rate is by the way you answer the question. Please also be neat and tidy and shave for man.

Interview Questions
    • What is your career plan in this company?   View Answer

The working environment in Aeon is the best if compare to other retailers.

Worked for AEON? Contribute to the Community!