AES Corporation

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Interview

Technology

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AES Corporation in February 2009.

Interview Details – Met with two Managers. The hiring manager was very positive. The 2nd interviewer was a contractor and seemed threatened by a newhire coming into the group. His questions were related to how fast I planned to move up in the company. How would I see myself in the role at the company. He seemed like he was not interested in new people coming into the company.

Interview Questions

• How fast do you think you would be able to get up to speed on our technology and be qualified to move up to the next level.   Answer Question
  • What types of technology models are your current employer using in their Technology department?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer was too low for a company that was trying to create a Technology process. There was no formal technology model in place. The hiring manager was looking to hire people that would bring idea's on how to create a model in their office and push the model out to other offices. The position required more consulting skills and managerial skills than Technician skills. They were trying to get two positions for the price of one.

Worked for AES Corporation? Contribute to the Community!