AFB International

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O Fallon, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in O Fallon, MO

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at AFB International in December 2010.

The interview process here was quite lengthy. From the initial interview, to hire date, it was a full six weeks. First it's a phone interview, then a face-to-face w the department manager. In the weeks that followed, there was an interview w the HR Manager, who is very young and somewhat " cold". They do a full background check, as well as a complete, in-depth physical. I finally received my offer phone call after I had given up hope on getting the job, due to a lack of feedback/response to my inquiries as to the hiring status.

Interview Questions
  • What are your weaknesses and how do you feel these weaknesses affect your job performance?   View Answer
They were not open to any negotiation. They offer you the salary and that's it. I must say, however, that the benefits and vacation plan was already very generous to begin with.