AFCONS Infrastructure Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2015

2.9

Structural Design Emngineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure in February 2012.

Interview

Written test consists of both technical and analytical sections. Analytical section is easy compared to that of technical. Time is around 90 minutes. Technical section tests you in all aspects of civil engineering such as structural, geotechnical, transportation etc. Interview panel consists of 3 people and they concentrated mainly on the technical areas of my favorite subject.

Interview Questions

• How diaphragm walls are designed and the aspects to be taken into consideration   Answer Question

Executive Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure.

Interview

Attended Campus Recruitment which consisted of an objective written test followed by Technical and Personal Interview. The written objective test was easy consisting of Aptitude and Technical questions. For Technical Interview, there were two interviewers, asked basic core subject questions. This was followed by Personal Interview.

Personal Family Problems

Engineer Execution Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haryāna (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure (Haryāna (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

2 rounds of interview 1-technical( basically about your training)
    2-HR (background,expected region of working)

Interview Questions

• did you actually perform the activities you explained?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation on campus placements....be serious about working hrs and leaves as taking a leave here is like expecting heart donation.

Document Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure (Mumbai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

I got an interview call from HR depart & gone through 2 round of personal interview. First round is based on job profile & the second one is taken from the HRD. Got a good response from HR personal to be familiar at the time of Interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself as a good employee?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was a formal negotiation round.

Engineer Execution Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure (Andheri (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed for the position of fabrication engineer.
    To begin with the first they asked was what is WPS, full form and other details,
    Process cycle of a fabrication job after that the technical round was over for me guess he was satisfied with my technical background.
    Then came the HR round salary negotiation ..well there was no negotiation for me face to face they said they would inform me later after sending my full salary structure of previous company after that they just send a mail (offer letter) and asked to send a confirmation mail
    simple yes or no process no bargaining face to face.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected hmmm?!!
      He asked if i could join next week if the company paid my current salary in advance.

1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked a simple yes or no by mail there was no negotiation

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jammu, Himachal Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure (Jammu, Himachal Pradesh (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

had a written test for 1:30h then technical interview and then HR interview...

Interview Questions

• In the Technical side they didn't asked too many questions and one of then was
      what is the difference between actual length and theoretical length while making BBS for the site..

Answer Question

Negotiation

The Package was told earlier in the presentation.

G T E Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure (Delhi (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

i was asked about my summer training and learnings....extra curricular activities....and some basic technical questions....how much time u can spend in field?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was fixed

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure (Mumbai (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

By reference

Interview Questions

• knowledge of underground cabling   1 Answer

Negotiation

very less basic they try to give

Senior Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure (Mumbai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Personal Interview.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to change the job?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

2interview,tech and hr, normal interview be simple and truthful no need over speciality,hr interview sappai just formalty to salary neog.nothing else to tell

Interview Questions

Negotiation

tight but..