AFL Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015
Updated Mar 11, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at AFL

International Trade Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AFL (Duncan, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

The first is through a phone interview and the second on site. You shouldn't be nervous on the phone, they really just wanted to get to know the person who applied for the position and talk a bit more about their resume and experiences. The interviewer was very friendly and simply wanted me to talk about myself and how I might be a fit for their company. There weren't that many questions, but you should absolutely ask some in return.

Interview Questions

• How many international courses did you take with your degree?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Went fairly easily. Three month process to begin employment. Interviewed, twice with different managers each time. Straightforward questions, not too many of the "what if" type.
    Easy atmosphere at a casual pace.