AFSC

Updated Dec 4, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at AFSC

Case Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AFSC in October 2014.

I was called by the recruiter and the phone interview only took about 20 minutes. Very casual and relax phone conversation about my experience and the job description. Second interview was done the following day with three individuals who all asked basic questions about my experience and the duties of the job. I could tell the program manager really cared about the work that was being done. Job offer was given on the spot!

Interview Questions
    • All questions were reasonable, as long as you know what you have done and what you can achieve you will be fine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AFSC in August 2014.

I initially had the phone interview with the recruiter. I am on the east and she the west so she called me mostly in the evening (7:00pm'ish). However, she set up an in-office interview Arlington (Shirlington), VA office. The recruiter let me know who I would be speaking with but I did not actually speak with those people. That said, I spoke with three individual that I would be working most close with as peers. After speaking with them I stayed and spoke with one of their directors. Everything took about 1.5 hours. After me trying over and over to get a hold of the recruiter I finally got a hold of her and she let me know they wanted to bring me in for another short (30 mins) interview with a VP. The recruiter let me know who I would be meeting with.. but again, was not the VP. It was a senior director who was not involved in the business I would be working. However, again I thought the interview went well. Also, again.. I could not get a hold of the recruiter. A week and half later.. nothing. I had been interviewing with other companies and had accepted another offer in the interim. I thought it was so unprofessional that the recruiter was so unhelpful and I was never interviewing with them individuals I was told.

Interview Questions
    • General technical/proposal work background. Scenarios and how I would handle situations.   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AFSC in June 2010.

Basic resume screening with the HR. Then panel interview with the hiring group. Basic behavioral and situational question. Can easily tell the interviewer did not know what they're doing.