AGCO

AGCO Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at AGCO in September 2011.

Interview Details – This interview caught me off guard. They asked me why I had chosen the college i was attending as the very first question. They never asked me why I wanted to work for them, or why I would be a good fit for the company. The second question was for me to just tell them about myself. I was asked about my location preferences, and If i had done any projects.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AGCO? Contribute to the Community!

AGCO Videos

AGCO – Why Work for Us?

Working at AGCO At AGCO, your voice is heard, your ideas incorporated and your contributions valued. A career with us is one engineered by you. Always delivering high-quality products and services and constantly looking… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AGCO Mechanical Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AGCO employees and interview candidates.