AGL Resources

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Market Analyst Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at AGL Resources in December 2013.

Interview Details – 1.25 hr interview with 3 interviewers in a panel setting. Each had their own set of questions

Interview Question – List your 3 best qualities (then after you answered) which one needs the most work?   Answer Question

Clean & Check Tech Interview

Crestwood, Cook, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AGL Resources in December 2013.

Interview Details – Very simple interview, asked behavioral type questions, also some technical questions (Refrigeration cycle, sequence of operation) Interviewed with 2 people, laid back. Also do extensive background check.

Interview Question – Describe in detail the refrigeration cycle.   Answer Question

Permit Technician Interview

Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AGL Resources in November 2013.

Interview Details – Received a txt that I had a video interview in 24 minutes, I was driving and told HR this. They then did a phone interview. I pulled over and called in.

Interview Question – Behavioral questions, My answers showed that I think out of the box and will do what ever it takes to get the job done.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

I applied online - interviewed at AGL Resources in October 2012.

Interview Details – Had four separate interviews: two in-person interviews, one over the phone and a final interview with the VP of the department. I also had a project to complete. I was told they would make a decision by the end of the week. I did not hear back until three weeks later that they hired another candidate. I think that it is important for companies to be open with communication on their decisions to give some closure to the process.

Interview Question – Many of the initial questions were more behavioral-type questions.   Answer Question

Resolutions Analyst Interview

Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at AGL Resources in March 2010.

Interview Details – I initially received a call and had a phone screening on the spot. I was driving.
I was not asked if it was a good time for the call. Always be prepared to sell yourself in short notice.
It had been a couple months since I had applied for the role, so I would suggest to be ready to capture an opportunity at all times.
A few days later, there was an appointment for testing on the application.
The next step was an interview with 2 people, a week later.
There was a page of questions during interview - behavioral types. I was not asked to give my 30 second pitch or much else other than answer the scenario questions.
The culture seems relaxed.

Interview Questions

• When did you try to help someone and they did not understand and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question
  • Name a time you could not complete an assignment and why not?   Answer Question

Safety and Health Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AGL Resources in May 2012.

Interview Details – I used the job board Indeed after running into an employee in the field which told me that they were hiring. about 2 weeks later I received a phone call wanting to setup and interview. I have the interview today May 9th.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your company after 26 years?   View Answer

Foreman Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at AGL Resources in October 2009.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with 3 supervisors, I then was asked to come in for an interview. The people were very outgoing and I could tell I was in a good working environment.

Interview Question – What was the worse job experience you ever had, and how did you respond or react.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Based on my education and experience, the job did not pay up to my expectations. I would at least like to make to cost of living for that city, and not have my salary based on overtime which is not always a given.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AGL Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AGL Resources interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by AGL Resources employees and interview candidates.