AGLA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Representative Interview

Financial Representative

Interviewed at AGLA

Interview Details – As long as you submit you application, you get the chance to be interviewed by the company. There are three rounds of interview. The first round is asking your basic information and your experience of selling. The people they are seeking for has typical character (or the same type of people). In round two they will give you more information about the company, and in round three they will test your personality.

Interview Question – In round 1, they will give you a short introduction about the company and ask whether you have any questions about the company.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AGLA in April 2012.

Interview Details – Viewed DVD of flagship product suite. Interviewed with the general manager to discuss job duties and company expectations. Did career assessment on 2nd interview. From there I started the pre employment process to demonstrate my ability to generate leads.once that production requirement was met, i began the paid training period.

Career Agent Interview

Career Agent
Brentwood, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at AGLA.

Interview Details – First contact with an email followed by an invitation to hear about the position and company. Then I took an assessment test. Followed by more computer work and coming up with 200 people I knew and top 25 to contact that would meet with me right after I was hired.

Negotiation Details – Make certain you understand the validation process. The company pays you while you are in teh validation process of 13 to 16 weeks. They will pay from $500.00 to $1,000 per week. Ask for a lower amount of pay, the higher you get paid the more ap you have to have issued by the 16th week in order to keep the job.

Independence, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AGLA in October 2008.

Interview Details – initial interview to learn about product/compensation/company then you must pass credit/background/drug screen and EXTENSIVE pre-employment assignments

Interview Question – show this video to 5 of your friends and get their opinions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – commission only gig so no real negotiation on income

Brooksville, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AGLA in May 2011.

Interview Details – Computer profile test, credit check, background check, drug test and multipart interview process. However, they also are interested in making sure they are a fit for you. There is an online training module to get a feel for the company.

Interview Question – What challenge would you find working on a 100% commission basis after your initial salary period?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Starting salary was negotiable, but starting at a lower amount relieves a lot of stress and allows you to make big money sooner.

Tulsa, OK

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AGLA in January 2012.

Interview Details – Not bad, combination of them vetting you and them selling you.

Interview Question – drug test   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There were none. They have a set pay structure.

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AGLA in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was anxious for a job (in this economy). The majority of the interview was AGLA selling me the position. They bragged about all the money I would make and how I would be able to make my own schedule, etc etc. I was blinded by the desperation of needing a job, so I took the position, and the job cost me more money than I made. Also, my direct manager asked me to practice my sales pitch on family members, and he bullied my sick aunt into getting a policy that was far too expensive and not the best option for her...

I felt like a dirty salesman that you see in movies

Interview Question – "How self motivated are you?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They talked up the money I would be making, so there wasn't much of a need to negotiate. But I would advise others considering this position to take into consideration the money this position costs.

you pay for your training material, you pay for the off site training that they send you to, you pay for the insurance test, you pay for gas for all the appointments you go to that people cancel on because they don't have the money they owe you...etc etc.

It is one of those jobs that you need money to make money

Insurance Sales Executive Interview

Insurance Sales Executive
Thomasville, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AGLA in May 2012.

Interview Details – process was very smooth. no big surprises. very professional.open conversation format with a few very specific questions. covered history of company, benefits, compensation package, etc.. asked questions regarding experience in sales field, details about previous employer, reason for leaving last job. office seemed very organized and proffessional. staff was very friendly. second meeting with branch manager focused heavy on developing natural market( coming up with 100 leads or personal contacts ) to begin prospecting process. also discussed licensing and training process.

Interview Question – Can you tell me about the worst job you ever had and explain why you felt that way   View Answer

Negotiation Details – n/a

Ocala, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AGLA in June 2010.

Interview Details – Watched the Quality of life video, chatted with the general manager, took a personality test and went home with a booklet to write down people I was acquainted with. If I was interested and qualified so far, I was asked to receive my insurance license prior to coming into the company. It was a hard task for me since I had been out of school for a very long time and I'm not a spring chicken. This job is for any age if you want to make a difference in lives of all ages. I would say it is important to dress in business attire and look clean and neat, show at interest in yourself and your future and relax. Be yourself because it will show eventually.

The office I am working in is very congenial and very efficient. The staff is friendly, concerned about others and still stern and wants to see you make what you are capable of achieving. Our bosses are willing to go out on calls with us while we are in training to get us on the right track as to how AGLA handles the client. Training is weekly even after we finish our validation.

Interview Question – Do you know 100 people you would be willing to call and make an appointment with to show the Quality of Life product to.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is only the salary which is fixed for your first 17 weeks of training, then you go on commission.

Lynchburg, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AGLA in November 2009.

Interview Details – Just be professional-Its a professional position so act, dress and be that way.

Negotiation Details – Good-

Interviews for Top Jobs at AGLA

Worked for AGLA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AGLA interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by AGLA employees and interview candidates.