AHAlife

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at AHAlife

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Merchandising Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AHAlife.

I interviewed for a position in merchandising and spoke with three different people-- the Director of Merchandising, CEO, and President. They were not on the same page about job description or the company's needs. The Director of Merchandising told me they were hiring immediately while the President said they needed to first make some internal changes. Nonetheless, it seems like a fun, fast-paced and challenging place to work.

In the end I didn't get an offer, but I also didn't get a rejection. I was just told that they weren't making any immediate hires and to continue checking in with them over the next few months (which I did for a while). If they weren't interested, I just wish they would have been honest instead of wasting my time.

Interview Questions
  • The President asked me a lot of marketing questions about driving traffic to the site.   Answer Question