AHRC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Nursing Interview

Director of Nursing
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at AHRC in February 2013.

Interview Details – Required phone interviews with all senior VP members, trip to Atlanta for behavioral type interviews with individuals in senior positions

Negotiation Details – Allow them to make the first offer and then if not satisfied restate our qualifications and what you can do to make a difference in customer satisfaction including patients and staff.

I On I Coach Interview

I On I Coach
Nassau, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at AHRC in July 2010.

Interview Details – No drug test. It was a group interview, like a job fair. Many people in a large room appliying for several different positions. Then you have a one on two interview with HR and an individual. Then you are offered possible placement at a number of locations. Once you have chosen your location, you then go home and call said location to set up an interview for that site with a site manager. My interview was very informal and was more of a feeling out the interaction between you and the individuals you will be assisting.

Interview Question – Are you ok with diapering a male adult?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If you have experience try to negotiate. But i didn't so i could not.

Direct Support Proffesional Interview

Direct Support Proffesional

The process took a day - interviewed at AHRC in March 2010.

Interview Details – On the companies website, there are dates to open houses held throughout the up and coming months. I went to one held at their main office and sat down with a recruiter after filling out an application. Interview was 1:1 with questions asked about my prior understanding and knowledge of the omrrd population. Interview did not last to long probably 6 minutes tops. i was told i would hear back from them after my background check was complete and within a month and a half i received various positions which were open throughout long island.

Interview Question – If you saw your supervisor doing something that was morally wrong what would you do?   Answer Question

Worked for AHRC? Contribute to the Community!