AHRC Nassau Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AHRC Nassau

Director of Nursing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at AHRC Nassau in February 2013.

Required phone interviews with all senior VP members, trip to Atlanta for behavioral type interviews with individuals in senior positions

Allow them to make the first offer and then if not satisfied restate our qualifications and what you can do to make a difference in customer satisfaction including patients and staff.

I On I Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nassau, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nassau, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at AHRC Nassau in July 2010.

No drug test. It was a group interview, like a job fair. Many people in a large room appliying for several different positions. Then you have a one on two interview with HR and an individual. Then you are offered possible placement at a number of locations. Once you have chosen your location, you then go home and call said location to set up an interview for that site with a site manager. My interview was very informal and was more of a feeling out the interaction between you and the individuals you will be assisting.

Interview Questions
    • Are you ok with diapering a male adult?   View Answer
    If you have experience try to negotiate. But i didn't so i could not.

Direct Support Proffesional Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at AHRC Nassau in March 2010.

On the companies website, there are dates to open houses held throughout the up and coming months. I went to one held at their main office and sat down with a recruiter after filling out an application. Interview was 1:1 with questions asked about my prior understanding and knowledge of the omrrd population. Interview did not last to long probably 6 minutes tops. i was told i would hear back from them after my background check was complete and within a month and a half i received various positions which were open throughout long island.

Interview Questions
    • If you saw your supervisor doing something that was morally wrong what would you do?   Answer Question

Worked for AHRC Nassau? Contribute to the Community!