AHS Interview Questions

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AHS.

Talked to the Supervisor, she gave detailed description of job, offered me the job

CSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lagrange, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagrange, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at AHS.

Interview was with myself and one supervisor. Standard interview questions were asked...tour of facility was offered...I sat with an employee...listened to some calls...I was asked about my experience while observing the calls. Supervisor was nice and inviting...I was told they would work with ur school schedule and they didn't

Call Center Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at AHS in July 2013.

I applied online on a Sunday, received a call from the recruiter on Tuesday. I had a brief conversation with him and then he emailed me an assessment. The assessment tool over an hour to complete and had personality/behavioral questions as well as simulated call center situations that you had to pretend you were on a call and choose answers based on how you would react. It was actually quite fun. Almost immediately after I finished the test, the recruiter called and set up an interview for Thursday.
    They have a huge call center which you have to walk through to get to the manager office. The interview was very easy, typical questions..i doubt they would even be interested in you if you have never worked in sales or a call center, so you should anticipate the "how do toy close sales or increase sales" questions. We did one role play where I had to sell him a product. Again, if you have worked in sales this is extremely expected and easy. The manager was extremely nice and easy to talk with. As long as you have a good personality you should do fine. About an hour after my interview the recruiter emailed me with the job offer and subsequently my background check and drug screen information.

No negotiation.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AHS in April 2013.

There were 3 interviews total. I did a phone interview with the recruiter. She immediately requested to set-up a live interview with the Regional Director, who came to me. Within a few days of that interview, I had a request to come to Memphis to meet with the VP. Then I took a few assessments and was offered the job. I would have preferred to take the assessments BEFORE I went to Memphis. However, I believe the process was in the stages of being changed.

Interview Questions
    They made me an offer. I reviewed and accepted. Compensation had been discussed during the interview process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at AHS in September 2009.

I submitted my application and interviewed with a supervisor. A week later interviewed again and was tested on computer skills and how I would handle situations.

Interview Questions
    • Typical stuff like how do you handle someone irate, ect.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lagrange, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagrange, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AHS in March 2010.

first i had a phone interview, then i had to go in and take a computer customer service test, and then i receive a phone call to come in for an interview, then i had an interview with two women.

Interview Questions
    • What are some obtacles you have had in life and how did you go about them?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at AHS in January 2009.

Behavioural questions, manager and executive assistant

No negotiation phase

Applications Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at AHS in June 2011.

About ten behavior questions and why you want to change this job.
    No technical questions

Outreach Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AHS in August 2010.

I met with the Ohio manager one-on-one. Then two weeks after I was called by human resources for a phone screening and two days later an offer made and started two weeks after.

Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AHS in March 2010.

Contacted by email
    Interviewed by 2 pr.
    casual questions - not behavioural descriptive

Interview Questions

Worked for AHS? Contribute to the Community!