AHS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Memphis, TN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AHS.

Interview Details – Talked to the Supervisor, she gave detailed description of job, offered me the job

CSA Interview

CSA
Lagrange, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at AHS.

Interview Details – Interview was with myself and one supervisor. Standard interview questions were asked...tour of facility was offered...I sat with an employee...listened to some calls...I was asked about my experience while observing the calls. Supervisor was nice and inviting...I was told they would work with ur school schedule and they didn't

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Call Center Sales Associate Interview

Call Center Sales Associate
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at AHS in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online on a Sunday, received a call from the recruiter on Tuesday. I had a brief conversation with him and then he emailed me an assessment. The assessment tool over an hour to complete and had personality/behavioral questions as well as simulated call center situations that you had to pretend you were on a call and choose answers based on how you would react. It was actually quite fun. Almost immediately after I finished the test, the recruiter called and set up an interview for Thursday.
They have a huge call center which you have to walk through to get to the manager office. The interview was very easy, typical questions..i doubt they would even be interested in you if you have never worked in sales or a call center, so you should anticipate the "how do toy close sales or increase sales" questions. We did one role play where I had to sell him a product. Again, if you have worked in sales this is extremely expected and easy. The manager was extremely nice and easy to talk with. As long as you have a good personality you should do fine. About an hour after my interview the recruiter emailed me with the job offer and subsequently my background check and drug screen information.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AHS in April 2013.

Interview Details – There were 3 interviews total. I did a phone interview with the recruiter. She immediately requested to set-up a live interview with the Regional Director, who came to me. Within a few days of that interview, I had a request to come to Memphis to meet with the VP. Then I took a few assessments and was offered the job. I would have preferred to take the assessments BEFORE I went to Memphis. However, I believe the process was in the stages of being changed.

Interview Question – Name a job you had that didn't suit you and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made me an offer. I reviewed and accepted. Compensation had been discussed during the interview process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AHS in September 2009.

Interview Details – I submitted my application and interviewed with a supervisor. A week later interviewed again and was tested on computer skills and how I would handle situations.

Interview Question – Typical stuff like how do you handle someone irate, ect.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Lagrange, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AHS in March 2010.

Interview Details – first i had a phone interview, then i had to go in and take a computer customer service test, and then i receive a phone call to come in for an interview, then i had an interview with two women.

Interview Question – What are some obtacles you have had in life and how did you go about them?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at AHS in January 2009.

Interview Details – Behavioural questions, manager and executive assistant

Interview Question – None, standard behavioural questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase

Applications Systems Analyst Interview

Applications Systems Analyst
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AHS in June 2011.

Interview Details – About ten behavior questions and why you want to change this job.
No technical questions

Interview Question – Why did you apply this job?   Answer Question

Outreach Specialist Interview

Outreach Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AHS in August 2010.

Interview Details – I met with the Ohio manager one-on-one. Then two weeks after I was called by human resources for a phone screening and two days later an offer made and started two weeks after.

Interview Question – Why did I apply for the job?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AHS in March 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted by email
Interviewed by 2 pr.
casual questions - not behavioural descriptive

Interview Question – Tell me how you would fit in the current culture?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AHS? Contribute to the Community!

AHS Videos

AHS – Why Work for Us?

American Home Shield® has more than a million customers who put their trust in us to repair or replace their home system components and appliances. Working here is a commitment to doing what it takes to help them. We… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AHS interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by AHS employees and interview candidates.