AHS Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2015
Updated Apr 1, 2015

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AHS (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Talked to the Supervisor, she gave detailed description of job, offered me the job

CSA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at AHS (Lagrange, GA).

Interview

Interview was with myself and one supervisor. Standard interview questions were asked...tour of facility was offered...I sat with an employee...listened to some calls...I was asked about my experience while observing the calls. Supervisor was nice and inviting...I was told they would work with ur school schedule and they didn't

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AHS (Memphis, TN) in September 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via Social Media. I did two telephone interviews with recruiting. I did a web conference interview with my first line supervisor (a Regional VP) then a web conference interview with the division Vice President.

Interview Questions

• What would be the first thing you would do if hired to the position?   Answer Question
    • What is your sales "Ah ha" moment? A great accomplishment...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Recruiter made an offer and it was acceptable.

Call Center Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at AHS (Memphis, TN) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online on a Sunday, received a call from the recruiter on Tuesday. I had a brief conversation with him and then he emailed me an assessment. The assessment tool over an hour to complete and had personality/behavioral questions as well as simulated call center situations that you had to pretend you were on a call and choose answers based on how you would react. It was actually quite fun. Almost immediately after I finished the test, the recruiter called and set up an interview for Thursday.
    They have a huge call center which you have to walk through to get to the manager office. The interview was very easy, typical questions..i doubt they would even be interested in you if you have never worked in sales or a call center, so you should anticipate the "how do toy close sales or increase sales" questions. We did one role play where I had to sell him a product. Again, if you have worked in sales this is extremely expected and easy. The manager was extremely nice and easy to talk with. As long as you have a good personality you should do fine. About an hour after my interview the recruiter emailed me with the job offer and subsequently my background check and drug screen information.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AHS (Nashville, TN) in April 2013.

Interview

There were 3 interviews total. I did a phone interview with the recruiter. She immediately requested to set-up a live interview with the Regional Director, who came to me. Within a few days of that interview, I had a request to come to Memphis to meet with the VP. Then I took a few assessments and was offered the job. I would have preferred to take the assessments BEFORE I went to Memphis. However, I believe the process was in the stages of being changed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made me an offer. I reviewed and accepted. Compensation had been discussed during the interview process.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AHS (Lagrange, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

first i had a phone interview, then i had to go in and take a computer customer service test, and then i receive a phone call to come in for an interview, then i had an interview with two women.

Interview Questions

• What are some obtacles you have had in life and how did you go about them?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AHS in September 2009.

Interview

I submitted my application and interviewed with a supervisor. A week later interviewed again and was tested on computer skills and how I would handle situations.

Interview Questions

• Typical stuff like how do you handle someone irate, ect.   Answer Question

Personalleiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AHS (Hannover (Germany)) in November 2014.

Interview

normales Gespräch in angenehmer Atmosphäre, an dem Gespräch nahm der Geschäftsführer und eine Personalberaterin teil; es dauerte ca. 70 Minuten, die Fahrtkosten wurden wie angekündigt nicht ersetzt, das Gespräch wurde durch die Personalberaterin eröffnet, der GF stellte das Unternehmen vor, dann kam es zur Kandidatenpräsentation

Interview Questions

• Wie gehen Sie mit jüngeren Mitarbeitern Ihres Teams um?   Answer Question

Applications Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AHS (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

About ten behavior questions and why you want to change this job.
    No technical questions

Outreach Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AHS in August 2010.

Interview

I met with the Ohio manager one-on-one. Then two weeks after I was called by human resources for a phone screening and two days later an offer made and started two weeks after.