AIDS Healthcare Foundation

Interviews for Top Jobs at AIDS Healthcare Foundation

I T Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation in August 2014.

I was working at a good job, earning over $50k/yr when this company, with the word "compassionate" in its company motto called me about a re'sum'e I had sent them a few months earlier. I explained I was already employed and they asked me if I was open to the great opportunity they were offering. It sounded good, an AIDS advocacy group, fighting the good fight for AIDS patients, great pay, benefits, weekday schedule, etc., etc..
    It was a Wednesday and I told them I wanted to give 2 weeks notice to my present employer but he said they NEEDED me to start the next week. I gave 3 days notice and started the next week. They sat me in a chair and ignored me for a week. After a week I finally got a telephone extension. In fact, over the 10 weeks I was with this company I had a TOTAL of approximately 30 minutes interaction with my direct supervisor. I was asked to remove some network equipment (router, switches, WAPs etc.) out of their "old" HQ down the road. I did that. Then I was given a couple of assignments they had gotten behind on. I did that. Then, the week my benefits kicked in they "severed employment" with me. Wouldn't even tell me WHY. The person who hired me would not even look me in the eye as he walked me out.
    In short: This company headhunted me away from a better job, worked me until I got them all caught up on overdue projects, then laid me off, telling me "no reason was given", that it was "a corporate decision" and walked me out. Yeah, good luck with this company.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was a breeze. They were headhunting me, after all.   Answer Question
    Their offer was good, they wanted me to start right away.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Original contact was with H.R. Director. We had a very pleasant phone interview and I was set-up for an in person interview. Met with CFO and Controller. Neither was friendly, nor were they very interested in my expertise and knowledge. I explained that accuracy was my number one asset, which they stressed was not important to them. They were interested in high volume. As I was leaving, I observed the majority of the staff was laid back and chatting. Not being hired was a blessing.

Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation.

3 interviews - Phone interview with HR, In-person interview with the direct people you would be working with, and then a final interview with the entire department presenting an assigned project

Interview Questions
    • The project assigned and explaining why you did the things you did   Answer Question

SAP BW Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation in October 2012.

I applied through the company website and the Director of HR called me the same day to setup a phone screen with the Director of IT. A week later I had a semi technical phone screen with the IT Director she asked me basic technical questions about my background and experience then set up and in person interview 2 weeks later. I then met with two Associate IT Directors, a SAP consultant and then HR. Overall it was pretty straight forward. Two weeks later I received a call from HR telling me that they offered the job to some one else. I wish the interview process was a bit shorter but other then that no hard feelings. Seemed like it would have been a nice place to work for. The HR/ IT Directors were very professional.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you could work with along side people that have tested positive?   View Answer

Manager- Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation in October 2011.

I had two interviews: First in person and second over the phone with their other corporate office in Florida. The experience was very comfortable and everyone was extremely nice. The questions they asked were concerning the position I was applying to. They wanted to make sure my understanding of the position I had applied to was clear. They were very compassionate in the form they asked the question and made me feel very comfortable. I truly feel AHF is a wonderful company and can recommend them for a great company to work for.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Very honest and straight forward questions.   Answer Question