AIDS Healthcare Foundation

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager- Interview

Manager-

I applied through other source - interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation in October 2011.

Interview Details – I had two interviews: First in person and second over the phone with their other corporate office in Florida. The experience was very comfortable and everyone was extremely nice. The questions they asked were concerning the position I was applying to. They wanted to make sure my understanding of the position I had applied to was clear. They were very compassionate in the form they asked the question and made me feel very comfortable. I truly feel AHF is a wonderful company and can recommend them for a great company to work for.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Very honest and straight forward questions.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant
Los Angeles, CA

Interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation

Interview Details – Original contact was with H.R. Director. We had a very pleasant phone interview and I was set-up for an in person interview. Met with CFO and Controller. Neither was friendly, nor were they very interested in my expertise and knowledge. I explained that accuracy was my number one asset, which they stressed was not important to them. They were interested in high volume. As I was leaving, I observed the majority of the staff was laid back and chatting. Not being hired was a blessing.

Interview Question – Am I experienced in high volume Fund Accounting.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation.

Interview Details – 3 interviews - Phone interview with HR, In-person interview with the direct people you would be working with, and then a final interview with the entire department presenting an assigned project

Interview Question – The project assigned and explaining why you did the things you did   Answer Question

SAP BW Analyst Interview

SAP BW Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation in October 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through the company website and the Director of HR called me the same day to setup a phone screen with the Director of IT. A week later I had a semi technical phone screen with the IT Director she asked me basic technical questions about my background and experience then set up and in person interview 2 weeks later. I then met with two Associate IT Directors, a SAP consultant and then HR. Overall it was pretty straight forward. Two weeks later I received a call from HR telling me that they offered the job to some one else. I wish the interview process was a bit shorter but other then that no hard feelings. Seemed like it would have been a nice place to work for. The HR/ IT Directors were very professional.

Interview Question – Do you think you could work with along side people that have tested positive?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AIDS Healthcare Foundation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AIDS Healthcare Foundation interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by AIDS Healthcare Foundation employees and interview candidates.