AIG Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2014

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Actuarial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AIG.

A phone interview, followed by in person interview with a number of managers, followed by a call from a talent acquisition team.

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AIG.

Two rounds. First round on campus and second round super day that lasted for 4 to 5 hours. I received an offer about 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was unexpected. The place of the interview was in a huge room and it was conducted with five rounds of different people. Each were interviewing from a different perspective.   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AIG in March 2013.

On campus interview for 1 hour. The second round is a superday for about 3 hours which consisted of 5 1-1 interviews with actuaries from different departments. Interviews was broken down into communications, problem solving, technical, informing, and general. Everything wasn't technical except for the technical interview session. Overall was good but tiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Given a situation. How would you price a specific policy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AIG in February 2013.

Applied through AIG Info Session at my University. They called me back after 2 weeks. First round was 2-to-1 interview, standard questions on resumè, nothing unexpected (why do you want to be an actuary, what do you know about AIG). They never called me back, not even to say we're not moving you on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AIG in February 2009.

Some fit questions, some technical questions. How many gas stations in the US? You have to show your thinking patterns. It was weird because some people were very technical, other were not technical at all.

No negotiation.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AIG in November 2009.

I was asked about 3 technical questions, including calculus, FM questions in the first interview. In the second interview, I was asked about more technical questions, wrote one VBA program and business memo.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to defferentiate a very tricky symbol.   View Answer

Location.