AIG Annuity Insurance Company

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Manager Interview

Lynnwood, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AIG Annuity Insurance Company in October 2011.

Interview Details – Do not know about the hiring process, the interview was done on a day where they were rushing people in and out of interviews in what seemed to be an as fast as you can situation. There were 3 individuals doing interviews all of which from when I was there seemed to take less than 5 minutes each. Questions were basic what job would you never want and what are your thoughts on our company. I found it strange and a little disconcerting that this was the process for an office manager but then I don't know company policy.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AIG Annuity Insurance Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AIG Annuity Insurance Company Office Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AIG Annuity Insurance Company employees and interview candidates.