AIG

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Manager Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at AIG in January 2011.

Interview Details – People are friendly and professional. They asked questions of my previous experience, my expectation for the new job. They are very professional and high standard for employees. They asked detail questions of what I did and what I didn’t for job. They looked for people right for the position, not people with the uncertainty. They processed the whole hiring slowly due to a lot of internal approvals.

Interview Question – technical questions. If you have not prepared well, you will feel like you lost a great opportunity.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AIG

Worked for AIG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AIG Audit Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AIG employees and interview candidates.