AIG Audit Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AIG.

Interview

You'll interview with 4-5 of the employees on one day, plan to stay for 2-3 hours. Don't get too comfortable as the day goes on because that's how you blow the interview. Treat each person as they were the first, be your "A" game, remain professional, sell yourself, dress the part. Let them know what you know and obtain information about the culture and work life balance without sounding complianing.

Interview Questions

• All questions are detailed requiring you to demonstrate your understanding of change activities, integrated audits (operational, risk, compliance, financial, and technical).   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR was outsourced and didn't know anything, I found linked in more helpful through friends.

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

People are friendly and professional. They asked questions of my previous experience, my expectation for the new job. They are very professional and high standard for employees. They asked detail questions of what I did and what I didn’t for job. They looked for people right for the position, not people with the uncertainty. They processed the whole hiring slowly due to a lot of internal approvals.

Interview Questions

• technical questions. If you have not prepared well, you will feel like you lost a great opportunity.   Answer Question