AIG

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Claims Adjuster

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AIG.

Interview Details – The hiring process, from what I can remember, too a while. Most of the hang-up was due to the background check. Other than that, the interview process was rather painless. Thankfully, the company hasn't employed any of the torturous interview techniques I've heard of others using.

Interview Question – There really wasn't any. The interview was pretty casual.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy. The company was agreeable to my terms.

Claims Adjuster

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AIG.

Interview Details – If they promise you something as a condition of your employment, get it in writing. Ask about workload, teamwork and advancement. Questions are generic to claims handling. Give elevator speech. Most hiring done thru committee.

Interview Question – Describe your weaknesses.   View Answer

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AIG in January 2008.

Interview Details – Met with the manager and then the supervisor came in too. It was a long and ardous talk and then a test.

Interview Question – do not really recall any specific questions. Sorry?   Answer Question

Worked for AIG? Contribute to the Community!