AIG Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2014

2.4

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Interviewing process was comfortable and professional. Be prepared and you'll do a great job. Dress professionally and go in as you would for any other business interview. It seems like a great company to work for based off of the three step interviewing process. There was a phone interview before an in person interview.

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AIG in November 2013.

Mostly behavioral question.

Interview Questions
    • Time when you have applied your quantitative skills the most?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I went to my career fair and gave them my resume, they contacted me shortly thereafter and we set up an interview.

Interview Questions
    • It was all behavioral questions. Most difficult was my biggest flaw.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at AIG in March 2009.

I interviewed with three separate people -- fairly standard with no surprises. From decision to job offer was three months which was much too long.

Interview Questions
    • This was one of the easiest interview experiences I have had.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AIG in August 2007.

My resume was submitted by a recruiter for this position. Then I had two phone interviews with two senior team member and invited to visited the company in LA. 3 1:1 interview with the team again and had a lunch with the manager. Since I was a fresh scinence phd without much finance knowledge and zero experience at all, most interview are quite generic and almost no technical question. I think is the point is ask the right questions which will show your interesting and capability to learn.

I didn't negotiate.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AIG in April 2010.

First, a breakfast with all the candidates. Two are there watching you. Very uncomfortable.
    Then went to 5-6 rooms. some have two interviewers. some have one.It was a simple sit down meeting with a supervisor and she wanted to know what I thought about work and how I would act as a team player.It was an extensive interview process. I knew they were serious about hiring me when they ordered a series of very expensive personality and IQ tests.

Interview Questions
    • Will you be able to demonstrate your financial decision making for us?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AIG in January 2009.

Went through the resume and asked the strength and weakness