AIG

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AIG in November 2013.

Interview Details – Mostly behavioral question.

Interview Question – Time when you have applied your quantitative skills the most?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Livingston, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at AIG in March 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed with three separate people -- fairly standard with no surprises. From decision to job offer was three months which was much too long.

Interview Question – This was one of the easiest interview experiences I have had.   Answer Question

Interviewed at AIG

Interview Details – I went to my career fair and gave them my resume, they contacted me shortly thereafter and we set up an interview.

Interview Question – It was all behavioral questions. Most difficult was my biggest flaw.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AIG in August 2007.

Interview Details – My resume was submitted by a recruiter for this position. Then I had two phone interviews with two senior team member and invited to visited the company in LA. 3 1:1 interview with the team again and had a lunch with the manager. Since I was a fresh scinence phd without much finance knowledge and zero experience at all, most interview are quite generic and almost no technical question. I think is the point is ask the right questions which will show your interesting and capability to learn.

Interview Question – why would you want to leave acadimic?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate.

Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AIG in January 2009.

Interview Details – Went through the resume and asked the strength and weakness

Interview Question – The most difficult event   Answer Question

Financial Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AIG in April 2010.

Interview Details – First, a breakfast with all the candidates. Two are there watching you. Very uncomfortable.
Then went to 5-6 rooms. some have two interviewers. some have one.It was a simple sit down meeting with a supervisor and she wanted to know what I thought about work and how I would act as a team player.It was an extensive interview process. I knew they were serious about hiring me when they ordered a series of very expensive personality and IQ tests.

Interview Question – Will you be able to demonstrate your financial decision making for us?   Answer Question

Worked for AIG? Contribute to the Community!