AIG Financial Products Corp. Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at AIG Financial Products Corp.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AIG Financial Products Corp. (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

There were 5 interviews I had to go through, and I can honestly say they were all very intense but worth it. Difficult interview make you grow stronger and more confident. You need to know your technical background and not lie on your resume, they will catch it. Make sure you have good examples of different team work experiences you have gone through of getting work done or being on the same page with others from your team.

Interview Questions

• Have you every had to convenience a group of people that your idea was a better one?   1 Answer

FIG Forex Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AIG Financial Products Corp. (Wilton, CT) in November 2008.

Interview

Initially contacted through staffing agency for FIG Forex analyst position. Straight forward interview process. Meet with several members of industry team from associate to MD level. Focus was on fit within both the organization and team. Be prepared to present your interest in whatever business segment, citing specific experience.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous academic/work experience prepared you for a role within this business group?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at AIG Financial Products Corp. (Everett, WA) in June 2008.

Interview

Two interviews. The first one is with the manager and the second is with a District manager. The interview questions are canned and predictable. "Tell me about a time when..." type questions. Depending on the experience of the manager you can have a good interview or and extremely boring one. I recommend asking as many questions about the job as you can. That will show them you are interested and engaged.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to tell them about a goal you had to reach and how you achieved that goal. Many people interviewing could not answer that question due to a lack of life experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They told you what the salary was and you could take it or leave it.

Interview

They asked me how long i could hold my breath for, then asked how skilled i was at making soup. i knew this place was the bomb when they asked me what i thought of KFC.

Database Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AIG Financial Products Corp. in August 2011.

Interview

It was a typical interview

Interview Questions

• Are you able to hit the ground running?   1 Answer