Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AIG Financial Products Corp.
- Intern (1)
- Branch Manager (1)
- Database Developer (1)
- Production Specialist (1)
- FIG Forex Analyst (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at AIG Financial Products Corp. (New York, NY) in April 2013.
There were 5 interviews I had to go through, and I can honestly say they were all very intense but worth it. Difficult interview make you grow stronger and more confident. You need to know your technical background and not lie on your resume, they will catch it. Make sure you have good examples of different team work experiences you have gone through of getting work done or being on the same page with others from your team.
- Have you every had to convenience a group of people that your idea was a better one? 1 Answer
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at AIG Financial Products Corp. (Wilton, CT) in November 2008.
Initially contacted through staffing agency for FIG Forex analyst position. Straight forward interview process. Meet with several members of industry team from associate to MD level. Focus was on fit within both the organization and team. Be prepared to present your interest in whatever business segment, citing specific experience.
- How has your previous academic/work experience prepared you for a role within this business group? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at AIG Financial Products Corp. (Everett, WA) in June 2008.
Two interviews. The first one is with the manager and the second is with a District manager. The interview questions are canned and predictable. "Tell me about a time when..." type questions. Depending on the experience of the manager you can have a good interview or and extremely boring one. I recommend asking as many questions about the job as you can. That will show them you are interested and engaged.
- They ask you to tell them about a goal you had to reach and how you achieved that goal. Many people interviewing could not answer that question due to a lack of life experience. Answer Question
No negotiation. They told you what the salary was and you could take it or leave it.
- Declined OfferDeclined Offer
They asked me how long i could hold my breath for, then asked how skilled i was at making soup. i knew this place was the bomb when they asked me what i thought of KFC.
- How I made my chicken stock. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at AIG Financial Products Corp. in August 2011.
It was a typical interview
- Are you able to hit the ground running? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review