AIG Financial Services Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Services Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AIG in November 2009.

It was an extensive interview process. I knew they were serious about hiring me when they ordered a series of very expensive personality and IQ tests. I did an amazing presentation but they were not sure that I could make the transition from credit card sales development to financial services since I had been with AMEX for so long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AIG in March 2009.

Interview setting was a conference room, Interview by 5 people. All questions consisted were specific to my experience, no hypothetical questions: Tell me about a time you and a coworker disagreed on a project. Tell me about a time you had to influence people that were not among your direct or indirect reports. Everyone was very pleasant. then I took a personality exam, which took about 10 minutes and seemed easy, though I am unsure of the results.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your biggest success.   View Answer
    • They me about your most difficult decision .   View Answer