AIG Financial Services Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AIG in March 2009.

Interview setting was a conference room, Interview by 5 people. All questions consisted were specific to my experience, no hypothetical questions: Tell me about a time you and a coworker disagreed on a project. Tell me about a time you had to influence people that were not among your direct or indirect reports. Everyone was very pleasant. then I took a personality exam, which took about 10 minutes and seemed easy, though I am unsure of the results.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your biggest success.   View Answer
  • They me about your most difficult decision .   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Financial Services Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at AIG in November 2009.

It was an extensive interview process. I knew they were serious about hiring me when they ordered a series of very expensive personality and IQ tests. I did an amazing presentation but they were not sure that I could make the transition from credit card sales development to financial services since I had been with AMEX for so long.

Interview Questions

Worked for AIG? Contribute to the Community!