AIG

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Financial Services Interview

Financial Services
Phoenix, AZ

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AIG in March 2009.

Interview Details – Interview setting was a conference room, Interview by 5 people. All questions consisted were specific to my experience, no hypothetical questions: Tell me about a time you and a coworker disagreed on a project. Tell me about a time you had to influence people that were not among your direct or indirect reports. Everyone was very pleasant. then I took a personality exam, which took about 10 minutes and seemed easy, though I am unsure of the results.

Interview Questions

Financial Services Interview

Financial Services

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AIG in November 2009.

Interview Details – It was an extensive interview process. I knew they were serious about hiring me when they ordered a series of very expensive personality and IQ tests. I did an amazing presentation but they were not sure that I could make the transition from credit card sales development to financial services since I had been with AMEX for so long.

Interview Questions

Worked for AIG? Contribute to the Community!