AIG

Average Difficulty
177 candidate interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AIG.

Interview Details – met with HR rep then sent out to seperate building to meet with Regional Manager. Manager had a list of questions typed and explained his interview style. Once introductions were complete rapid fire questions were asked for approximately one hour asking for detailed examples of instances such as overcoming an obstacle, handling stressful situations, dealing with difficult employees.

Interview Question – What do you do for fun?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer made was more than 10% of my former salary, I did not have to negotiate at all

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at AIG

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview with HR. They asked me classic questions. Tell me about yourself? why this company? and asked me many times if i had any questions. She also asked me if I had experience with power point and excel. Then the HR talked to me about the company and the position for about 10 minutes.

Interview Question – What is your experience with excel   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AIG.

Interview Details – Contained three interviews

Interview Question – How would you deal with a certain situation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Security Risk Analyst Interview

Security Risk Analyst

Interviewed at AIG

Interview Details – 2 rounds of phone interview followed by face to face interview.

Negotiation Details – able to negotiate

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at AIG

Interview Details – Mostly behavioral questions. Self intro. How much I know about AIG, why AIG, why my majors. What kind of team conflicts and how did I solve the problem. Multi-task experience. Technical experience-- very general. They didn't ask me to program or to calculate anything in a quantitative way. Interviewed by a HR.

Interview Question – Inappropriate data.   Answer Question

ERM Interview

ERM

Interviewed at AIG

Interview Details – on campus interview- pretty informal, focus on the resume, make sure you know everything on it

Interview Question – random question from resume   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

Interviewed at AIG

Interview Details – On campus interview with 2 employees. They were very friendly, and the interview was mostly an engaging conversation. Asked only behavioral questions. Received a second round interview.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you encountered ambiguity and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Infrastructure Architect Interview

Infrastructure Architect

Interviewed at AIG

Interview Details – Not much of an interview really, just a discussion on where they are headed and me trying to extract more info from the hiring manager to see if it will be a fit for me

Negotiation Details – I got the base salary I was looking for after letting them know I had another offer coming.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at AIG

Interview Details – I went to my career fair and gave them my resume, they contacted me shortly thereafter and we set up an interview.

Interview Question – It was all behavioral questions. Most difficult was my biggest flaw.   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern

Interviewed at AIG

Interview Details – There are two rounds interviews. First round is on-campus and only one interviewer. The second round is three back-to-back interviews.

Interview Question – All questions are fit-based.   Answer Question

Worked for AIG? Contribute to the Community!