AIG

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AIG.

met with HR rep then sent out to seperate building to meet with Regional Manager. Manager had a list of questions typed and explained his interview style. Once introductions were complete rapid fire questions were asked for approximately one hour asking for detailed examples of instances such as overcoming an obstacle, handling stressful situations, dealing with difficult employees.

Interview Questions
    Offer made was more than 10% of my former salary, I did not have to negotiate at all

Intern Interview

I first had a phone interview with HR. They asked me classic questions. Tell me about yourself? why this company? and asked me many times if i had any questions. She also asked me if I had experience with power point and excel. Then the HR talked to me about the company and the position for about 10 minutes.

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AIG.

Contained three interviews

None

Security Risk Analyst Interview

2 rounds of phone interview followed by face to face interview.

able to negotiate

ERM Interview

on campus interview- pretty informal, focus on the resume, make sure you know everything on it

Summer Intern Interview

On campus interview with 2 employees. They were very friendly, and the interview was mostly an engaging conversation. Asked only behavioral questions. Received a second round interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you encountered ambiguity and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Mostly behavioral questions. Self intro. How much I know about AIG, why AIG, why my majors. What kind of team conflicts and how did I solve the problem. Multi-task experience. Technical experience-- very general. They didn't ask me to program or to calculate anything in a quantitative way. Interviewed by a HR.

Infrastructure Architect Interview

Not much of an interview really, just a discussion on where they are headed and me trying to extract more info from the hiring manager to see if it will be a fit for me

I got the base salary I was looking for after letting them know I had another offer coming.

Financial Analyst Interview

I went to my career fair and gave them my resume, they contacted me shortly thereafter and we set up an interview.

Interview Questions
    • It was all behavioral questions. Most difficult was my biggest flaw.   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

There are two rounds interviews. First round is on-campus and only one interviewer. The second round is three back-to-back interviews.