AIG Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.7

Intern Interview

Interview

I first had a phone interview with HR. They asked me classic questions. Tell me about yourself? why this company? and asked me many times if i had any questions. She also asked me if I had experience with power point and excel. Then the HR talked to me about the company and the position for about 10 minutes.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

met with HR rep then sent out to seperate building to meet with Regional Manager. Manager had a list of questions typed and explained his interview style. Once introductions were complete rapid fire questions were asked for approximately one hour asking for detailed examples of instances such as overcoming an obstacle, handling stressful situations, dealing with difficult employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer made was more than 10% of my former salary, I did not have to negotiate at all

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Contained three interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Security Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

2 rounds of phone interview followed by face to face interview.

Negotiation

able to negotiate

Auditor Interview

Interview

Met with two people. They asked the general questions: strength, weakness, about you, where do you see yourself in 5 years, experience, etc.

Intern Interview

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions. Self intro. How much I know about AIG, why AIG, why my majors. What kind of team conflicts and how did I solve the problem. Multi-task experience. Technical experience-- very general. They didn't ask me to program or to calculate anything in a quantitative way. Interviewed by a HR.

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Exploratory interview over the phone and a trip to NYC for a full day.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest fear and how do you deal with it?   Answer Question

Infrastructure Architect Interview

Interview

Not much of an interview really, just a discussion on where they are headed and me trying to extract more info from the hiring manager to see if it will be a fit for me

Negotiation

I got the base salary I was looking for after letting them know I had another offer coming.

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

On campus interview with 2 employees. They were very friendly, and the interview was mostly an engaging conversation. Asked only behavioral questions. Received a second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you encountered ambiguity and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

I applied for the New York position through my business school's on-campus recruiting platform. the interview itself was pretty standard, but after interviewing they never got back to me. Not even a rejection email! I tried following up with them, but they ignored that too. Several months later I got a call from their Houston office asking if I wanted to interview...