AIG

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at AIG.

Interview Details – I was selected through the Campus recruitment. They called me a week later. There was a lot of different people being interviewed at the same time for various internships. The person that interviewed me was very calm and collected in his approach. He started the interview by saying that the interview was going to be informal.

Interview Question – All of the questions were focused on how you work with a group of people, or a team. Questions like what have you done when someone did not carry their weight during a team work.   Answer Question

Interviewed at AIG

Interview Details – I applied for the New York position through my business school's on-campus recruiting platform. the interview itself was pretty standard, but after interviewing they never got back to me. Not even a rejection email! I tried following up with them, but they ignored that too. Several months later I got a call from their Houston office asking if I wanted to interview...

Interview Question – Standard behavioral interview.   Answer Question

Interviewed at AIG

Interview Details – On campus interview with 2 employees. They were very friendly, and the interview was mostly an engaging conversation. Asked only behavioral questions. Received a second round interview.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you encountered ambiguity and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Worked for AIG? Contribute to the Community!