AIM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Southfield, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at AIM in April 2014.

Interview Details – I was scheduled for a phone interview. The interview lasted some 45 min. Pretty straightforward and to the point. Questions pertaining to the experience listed on my resume and analogies with their needs for the position.

Interview Question – Not really. They were really interested in my experience.   Answer Question

Clinical Associate Interview

Clinical Associate
Westchester, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at AIM in February 2010.

Interview Details – work culture was appealing, work stations were tidy and there was no tension amongst the employees who were working while a tour was given.

Interview Question – what were your prior experiences in customer service like   View Answer

Negotiation Details – work history and prior salary from previous places of employment along with educational degree status

Sails Associate Interview

Sails Associate
Greenville, SC

I applied online - interviewed at AIM in August 2013.

Interview Details – Online application, email and phone call to secure interview.

Interview Question – Most questions were   View Answer

Reason for Declining – can’t afford to invest

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AIM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AIM interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by AIM employees and interview candidates.