AIM Interview Questions

Updated Oct 31, 2014
Updated Oct 31, 2014

Clinical Referral Specialist Interview

Interview

The company sent recruiters to our college who took applications during a career fair. They called within two weeks for an interview. The process itself was quick. There was two interviewers who questioned the basic skills and employment history.

Negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at AIM (Southfield, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

I was scheduled for a phone interview. The interview lasted some 45 min. Pretty straightforward and to the point. Questions pertaining to the experience listed on my resume and analogies with their needs for the position.

Interview Questions

• Not really. They were really interested in my experience.   Answer Question

Sails Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AIM (Greenville, SC) in August 2013.

Interview

Online application, email and phone call to secure interview.

can’t afford to invest

Clinical Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at AIM (Westchester, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

work culture was appealing, work stations were tidy and there was no tension amongst the employees who were working while a tour was given.

Interview Questions

• what were your prior experiences in customer service like   1 Answer

Negotiation

work history and prior salary from previous places of employment along with educational degree status