AIM Specialty Health

www.aimspecialtyhealth.com
  www.aimspecialtyhealth.com

Interviews for Top Jobs at AIM Specialty Health

Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AIM Specialty Health.

I had an initial phone screening and then came into the office to meet with an additional five people, including human resources. Everyone was very friendly throughout the process and seemed excited to be there. Overall, the interview experience was pretty relaxed as compared to other interviews I've had in the past.

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing that you wish you had included on your resume?   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Hiring process was quite simply. I, first, had to do a 30 minute phone screening. Within the following week I was called in for a face to face interview which took about an hour or so. I meet with the hiring manager as well as the direct reports of the team.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were simple-" Why AIM Specialty Health?" and so forth.   Answer Question