AIMCO Properties Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2014
Updated May 28, 2014

2.6

Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AIMCO Properties.

I had just considered searching for another opportunity but had not yet begun my search when I received a call from my connection at Aimco. I was contacted by someone I worked with previously who now worked at Aimco. The position presented sounded very interesting and I had previous experience in the same field.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were expected and the interviews went very well.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate as I was pleased with the overall compensation package.

Leasing Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AIMCO Properties.

Interview was easy, casual, and fun. I happen to have a lot in common with the property manager.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a really upset and cursing resident?   View Answer
    I was entry level so I didn't rock the boat. the salary offered was good enough for me.

Inbound Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AIMCO Properties in December 2013.

The management team is simply wonderful. I have been around the block a few times, and this was one of the most welcoming interview processes I have ever, ever been through. They are honest and encourage questions about the company and opportunities available.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, the interview was very generic. Nothing jumped out at me unexpectedly.   Answer Question
    Again, the only issue is there is no negotiation at this level of employment. Take the job or leave it at what company is offering.

Service Tech II Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AIMCO Properties.

Called me in for one interview offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions
    Said i needed more money because of no overtime and limited to 35 hours per week

Regional Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at AIMCO Properties in November 2013.

I went to 5 different interviews and enjoyed each of them very much, however was still not offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when your manager did something unethical and what actions you took.   View Answer

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AIMCO Properties in July 2013.

Very long process, they like to waste alot of a persons time, interview process took 4 weeks and not one offer and they still have not filled the position. They said they have not had a stable management team on the property since 2003, hmmm wonder why.

Interview Questions
    • none, maily talked about themselves interview was 20 mins long.   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Andover, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Andover, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AIMCO Properties in April 2013.

I went to a job fair. I meet with 2 managers, I told them I wanted a full time position. But was only offered a seasonal position. That ment no commission and no benefits. I was very disappointed to find out that they were full time position available.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions. We talked about wanting to own real estate   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at AIMCO Properties.

Situational questions along with why you want to work for the company. Interviewers talked alot about themselves and what they accomplished

No real negotiation as I got what I wanted

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Petersburg, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AIMCO Properties in February 2013.

I was contacted by a recruiter after 6 PM on a Friday eastern time, set up an interview for the next week with the property manager. Interview lasted approximately 45 minutes.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at AIMCO Properties in August 2012.

You wont hear from them for over a month. Takes over 30 days for them to let you know if you have the job

Worked for AIMCO Properties? Contribute to the Community!