AIR Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AIR Worldwide.

Interview Details – Applied on the university's career fair. Got an email from recruiter to arrange an telephone interview time. This first tel. interview is only about backgrounds. The recruiter told me that she will hand out my resume and information to several hiring managers, to see if they want me. Then the second day, I got a rejection email.

Interview Question – None. Just talking about background.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AIR Worldwide.

Interview Details – Phone interview, followed by a webex interview. Was asked to submit a 2 small c++ codes. This was followed by an onnnsite interview at boston. 3 rounds of interview. I was interviewed on C++, data structures especially tree, design pattern. Was asked to write codes on the board. This is was followed by questions on hadoop. Finaaly more basic qustions on c++.

Database Developer Interview

Database Developer
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AIR Worldwide.

Interview Details – One phone interview followed by a DB exercise and onesite interviews

Interview Question – Table with a single field with integer value. Write a query to display the field in both ascending and descending order.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AIR Worldwide in April 2013.

Interview Details – Apply online one day got phone interview. Then one day got an onsite interview.

Modeling Analyst Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at AIR Worldwide.

Interview Details – it was long, but I think I liked it. However, I have not heard back from them yet

Interview Question – communications, they were slow at responding my e-mails and giving me the status. I don't think I made it as i haven't heard back from them yet   Answer Question

Senior .NET Software Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AIR Worldwide.

Interview Details – Skill test exercise solve.

Interview Question – Were easy   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance

I applied through college or university and interviewed at AIR Worldwide.

Interview Details – phone interview

Interview Question – the questions are based on my past project.
1. What is GARCH model
2. What is Markov Chain
3. What is Stochastic Process
  Answer Question

Senior Helpdesk Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AIR Worldwide in November 2012.

Interview Details – After applying online about 2 months later their HR recruiter called. After an initial phone screen I was invited to an in person interview.
The hr represenative was out on that day so the head of IT lead me to a conference room.
Basic questioning about past and personality. followed by interviews with 3 other team members. The rest of the interviews involved some minor tech questions that were repeated by the interviewers. After what i thought went well the Cio quickly ushered me out the door.

Interview Question – What happened at your current place to cause you to look elsewhere.   Answer Question

Segment Marketing Manager Interview

Segment Marketing Manager
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at AIR Worldwide in July 2012.

Interview Details – Incredibly long drawn out process. I sent my resume at the start of May & my final decision did not come until mid-September

Interview Question – Describe thus success of the secondary insurance market   View Answer

Risk Analyst Interview

Risk Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AIR Worldwide in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted a week later to set up an initial phone interview. After passing the phone interview, was invited to an onsite interview where I met with 5 different people for about a half hour each. Interview questions were pretty much your standard boring biggest strength/weaknesses, why should we hire etc. type questions.

Interview Question – 3 biggest strengths, 3 biggest weaknesses   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AIR Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AIR Worldwide interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by AIR Worldwide employees and interview candidates.