AIReS Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015

2.5

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIReS.

Interview

I first interviewed with the manager of the group and that went well. Typical questions nothing out of the ordinary. Then I interviewed with a woman from HR and took a quick personality test. She kept asking if I was going to work for the company that I interned at the past few summers. I think in the 10 minutes I talked with her she asked me 3 times. I feel like that's why I never heard anything from them again.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. What kind of worker are you? Tell me why I should hire you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIReS.

Interview

I applied for the position online and got a call from the Human Resource department a few days later. The HR rep gave me helpful information on the company and the culture and advised me that the attire was business casual. My interview was scheduled for the same week. I arrived at the office and met with three people who all asked me basic questions. What are responsibilities in your current role? Why are you leaving? What are your strengths and weaknesses? After answering their questions I met with one of the managers for a second interview. He asked similar questions while giving more detail on the position itself. I heard back from HR less than a week later with their job offer.

Interview Questions

• Out of the bosses/supervisors you have had in the past, who was your least favorite and why?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIReS.

Interview

As I currently live outside the area, my initial interview was a phone interview where the basics were asked: What's your current position? Why are you leaving? Why do you think you would be good in the position you are applying for? etc. I was then asked to do an in person interview at their headquarters in PA. I met with a hiring specialist who asked similar questions as the first woman did. Then I had to take a short personality type test. (I was also asked to take an assessment test prior to my interview. It was basically SAT type questions.) Then I met with one of the team leaders of the department. He asked some more detailed questions, as well as describing the position in better detail. After this interview, I received a phone call from a third person with the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be the hardest obstacle to overcome for you in beginning this position?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AIReS (Danbury, CT) in January 2014.

Interview

Great company and very relaxed culture. The interview overall was very easy. They do administer an examination prior to making any type of offer. Overall, my interview experience at AIReS was a pleasant and successful one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very straight forward

Relocation Specialist Interview

Interview

Very thorough process, multiple interviews

Relocation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AIReS (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

After applying online by emailed resume and cover letter for the Relocation Specialist, I was instructed to call the recruiter for a phone interview. The recruiter was very pleasant, and the questions were the basic: How did you find out about the company? Why are you interested in working for AIRes (pronounced Airz)? Why do you believe you are a good candidate for this position? Which of your past jobs was your favorite? and why? What kind of compensation do you expect? That part of the interview was very easy, and it went well enough so that the recruiter scheduled a visit for the following week. I was instructed to fill out the application that was emailed to me before the meeting, and that during the scheduled meeting I would complete an IQ test, "DISC" personality/behavioral test, and would (hopefully) meet with a few members of the team. Also, a background test would be done just to clear me. The IQ test was a SAT-like logic, word association, and simple math test -- which was the hardest part of the whole interview. The DISC test is just a simple thing that helps to determine your tendencies . There was a one-on-one with the recruiter again which was the exact same as the phone interview, and after that concluded, and I was informed that there was no immediate openings, and that I would be contacted as soon as one appeared but that I would still get to talk with a team lead and program manager. Everyone I met was very, very nice -- even if it was really odd to interview for a position that wasn't open.

Interview Questions

• If a train travels (some amount of ft) in (some fraction of time) how many feet will it have traveled after 15 minutes?   Answer Question

Expense Management Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIReS (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

I was first contacted by AIReS by the HR Director for a few quick questions about myself. Nothing difficult, about 15 minutes with generic questions. As the call concluded, I set up an interview for one week later. I got into the interview and started talking/interviewing with the HR Director, whom I had talked to on the phone. He told me how the interview was set up and asked more general questions about me, my experience, and my education. After the initial interview, I had 3 more interviews. The first was with 2 experienced expense management account coordinators (EMACs), which was more of a conversation about the position. Next I talked with the EMAC Director, and this was a little more grueling. She was very nice, but definitely was looking for a high quality candidate. She was very professional and concise. Finally, I interviewed with the Director of Finance and Accounting, i.e. the CFO. This was the most difficult interview. It was difficult to "read" him - the best I can describe it is "laid-back, high-intensity". He is very friendly, but the questions are rapid-fire. You can immediately tell that he knows what he is looking for - do not try to BS him, he will see right through it. After the interviews, I took a personality test and an IQ/competency test (similar to the SATs). The whole process took about 3 hours. It was tough, but the company does not bombard you. The interviews start out light and get more vigorous along the way.

Interview Questions

• Justify your GPA (whether high or low)   1 Answer