AKT II

www.akt-uk.com
Profile Unclaimed

AKT II Interview Questions

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AKT II.

Applied in early October and was informed that a shortlist was to be combined in late November. Invited to interview in Jan/Feb. Interview was 1-1 and comprised of questions about education, why AKT, ambitions and general chat. After the 30 minute interview there was a tour of the office and the chance to ask questions to another graduate engineer.

Interview Questions
    • I had not prepared an answer for strengths and weaknesses which was my mistake.   Answer Question

Graduate Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AKT II in February 2012.

Set up initial phone interview by email. First phone interview was only to check language skills (foreign applicant). Then we set up an in-person interview a couple of weeks later. Didn't feel like an interview: interviewer told me about the company, the job, the kind of person they were seeking.
    I was only asked to explain briefly my education, if I still was interested in the position after what s/he told me, and also if I applied to other companies.
    The interview ended with a tour of the office.
    Generally nice and efficient communication via phone or email but the interviews was a bit awkward.
    Didn't wait for an offer as I accepted another job shortly afterwards.

Graduate Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AKT II in September 2011.

Face to face interview reviewing the C.V. followed by a walk around the office.