AL Tayer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at AL Tayer.

Interview Details – Two rounds of 1-2-1 followed by a panel interview

Interview Question – One member of the panel quipped that one of my answers to a question was actually not answering the question. It was more of a figurative challenge than really rejecting my response.   View Answer

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Assistant Marketing Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AL Tayer in May 2012.

Interview Details – It started with an initial face to face interview. Then asked me to work on 2 case studies for presentation. After both were done within the deadline, they told me that the position was filled internally. it was very disappointing.
A day later, they asked me to present the same case studies for another position. They loved the work and asked me to take the personality assessment. After all this, i expected to have a offer. But no, they asked to do a full day "managerial assessment" interview which would be from 8am to 4pm.

Interview Question – Tell me about your family.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The salary is very low and unfortunately the growth process is extremely slow.

Very Difficult Interview

Assistant Manager - Training Interview

Assistant Manager - Training
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AL Tayer.

Interview Details – Very professional based on competency and potential employee skills!

Interview Question – Tell me about your family - Weird question!!!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not complicated, I was offered to work to the employer based the salary range within Dubai that time

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Internal Auditor Interview

Assistant Internal Auditor
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AL Tayer in July 2012.

Interview Details – I received my a ph. call on my U.A.E no. which was with my brother as I was in Pakistan.
I called next day on same no. I received call from.
They ask about my nationality. current location and finally expected salary without considering my experience.
Finally they greet me and hanged up.

Interview Question – What is expected salary   View Answer

Manager Concumer Loyalty Interview

Manager Concumer Loyalty
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AL Tayer in November 2009.

Interview Details – started of with an initial telephonic interview, later a personality test foloowed by a detailed video conference. After the above process there was an offer made.

Interview Question – Apart from providing information on customer purchase ehat other inforamtion does a loyalty program provide   View Answer

Worked for AL Tayer? Contribute to the Community!