ALDI Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ALDI in October 2012.

Went to hiring fair, submitted application to district manager, got a call within a couple of days. Went to 3 interviews, first was with DM, 2nd with store manager, 3rd was follow up with DM, showed me around the store, and offered me a position of cashier contingent on background check and drug test. Was told i would get a call in 1 1/2 weeks, when results came back of both tests. I waited, and waited, and finally at the 3 week mark got a call back from DM with orientation date and time. Have not actually started yet, but will attend orientation in a couple of days.

Interview Questions
    • is there anything i would need to know about your background before the check is performed?   View Answer
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roswell, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at ALDI in April 2012.

This company is always hosting hiring events and I'm sure 100's of people show up and apply. The thing is they only have maybe 2 positions to fill(they don't tell you that). You read the job description, fill out an application, and they ask a few ?'s.

Aldi District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ALDI in October 2011.

Applied through my University's Career Center. The job description & benefits are very impressive for the minimum hiring requirements. I attended a mandatory pre-interview group dinner session. The 1:1 interview was overall a positive experience, nothing out of the ordinary. They are big on questions about theft. Almost all of the time was devoted to the interviewer asking you questions.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you saw an employee steal a candy bar?   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at ALDI in October 2010.

Was very smooth from start to finish. Just be prepared.

Interview Questions
    • I went on three 1:1 interviews, and all three asked this same question three different ways, "How would you handle employee theft?"   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Conyers, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conyers, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ALDI in June 2009.

Attended job fair, spoke with interviewer for a few minutes. Called back for 2nd interview. Walked the store with the Manager. Drug test and background check, then hired. Don't bother with a walk-in application. They don't look at them. Attend a job fair, or get a recommendation.

Interview Questions
    • In the face to face interview, I was asked to calculate the change as quickly as possible...$14.28 and the customer gives you $20.00
      (and several more like this).
        View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ALDI in January 2009.

I went in to a career fair they had at the store. I filled out my application on the spot and turned it in to the District Manager who was there to collect a ton of applications. The next day I get a phone call to come in for an interview. I interview a few days later with the District Manager. After the interview he takes me to meet the store manager and I then walk around and chat with the store manager. A few days later the District Manager calls me to come back in for a follow up interview. There I complete my background information and go take a drug test. The results took about 2 weeks to come back. I start a week after the results came in.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Talk to me about your most recent job. Your duties and responsibilities and work backwards in your job history.   Answer Question
    Non negotiable

Worked for ALDI? Contribute to the Community!