ALDI District Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2014

2.9

71 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

I applied through college or university - interviewed at ALDI.

I applied through my college which directed me to apply on their website. They called me for an interview very quickly. The first interview was with their VP of district managers. Well, he is the reason for my review. He asked simple questions, but his demeanor was not very flattering. He constantly said "right, uh huh" and it was a little overbearing. He also talked mainly about the salary, and how much employees at Aldi make (which is not why I applied). Then, after I answered all of his questions, he started asking personal questions about my family and what my parents do as a living. It was a little awkward and he came off as rude. Maybe he was having a bad day, but he doesn't seem like the best person to work with.

Interview Questions

I couldn't see myself working at this company especially after talking to this man. What a let down.

Other Interview Reviews for ALDI

I applied through college or university - interviewed at ALDI.

I applied through my college recruitment website, I was brought in to meet the VP of my Division. I was confirmed and move on too a second interview at the Center Valley Head Main Office. I was interviewed with three other interns and given a math and literacy test. We toured the Warehouse and other various locations, very smooth process. Highly professional.

Interview Questions
    • Just know about Aldi, know there history, sustainability efforts/customer savings efforts.   Answer Question
    Everything is available on the website. Pay etc is all clear and highly competitive

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ALDI.

Series of interviews which starts with an on campus dinner. After on campus interviews they select a few to come for final round interviews. Final round of interviews consists of 3 short interviews with VPs and former District Managers. Interviews are pretty straightforward, they just want to see who can handle the loads of pressure from this job.

Interview Questions

This job seems to pay well, but for the time and effort this job does not compensate workers well at all. Several older classmates had taken this job and had quit before the end of the first year. They try to bait you in with a "high" salary, but I ended up taking another job that requires much less time and effort with similar pay. Stay away from ALDI, don't be fooled by the compensation package. Use this offer to leverage another offer and decline ALDI.

District Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ALDI.

One phone interview, one face to face interview, an entire day interview, one final interview with hiring manager. I only made it to the face to face interview. The VP of the District Managers was easy to talk to, although he did ask hard questions. He seemed to judge me from the get-go.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in the grocery industry?   View Answer

I applied through college or university - interviewed at ALDI.

Applied through University Career Site, got an on-campus interview. It took about 30 minutes, questions were mostly general ones like, weakness/strengths, why should we hire you. One on one interview, recruiter was very polite and patient but hurried to finished right after we passed the 25 minute mark.

District Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ALDI.

First went to an ALDI dinner, then Interview one on one and then spent the day at Dallas corporate office. At the corporate office, there was a written test, 2 one on one interviews, a tour, and lunch.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time that you have failed and did not learn from it. Also there is a written test you will be taking that tests spelling and math skills.   View Answer

District Manager Interview

I went through University Recruiting and was interviewed at my University. The process was nice and easy and the questions asked were based off my resume. There were no real trick questions or anything they were trying to get to know me. It seemed they really took the resume as being the ticket to who you really are.

District Manager Interview

It was 2 week quick process. Round interview with all the directors and follow up with third interview. Than the final offer.

District Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ALDI.

Applied though school career website. We were treat with a nice dinner the day before the interview.

District Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ALDI.

Applied on college career website and have interview with the director. simple questions

Worked for ALDI? Contribute to the Community!