ALDI

Average Difficulty
69 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

District Manager

I applied through college or university and interviewed at ALDI.

Interview Details – I applied through my college recruitment website, I was brought in to meet the VP of my Division. I was confirmed and move on too a second interview at the Center Valley Head Main Office. I was interviewed with three other interns and given a math and literacy test. We toured the Warehouse and other various locations, very smooth process. Highly professional.

Interview Question – Just know about Aldi, know there history, sustainability efforts/customer savings efforts.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Everything is available on the website. Pay etc is all clear and highly competitive

Denton, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ALDI.

Interview Details – Series of interviews which starts with an on campus dinner. After on campus interviews they select a few to come for final round interviews. Final round of interviews consists of 3 short interviews with VPs and former District Managers. Interviews are pretty straightforward, they just want to see who can handle the loads of pressure from this job.

Interview Question – How would you deal with an unhappy store manager?   View Answers (2)

Reason for Declining – This job seems to pay well, but for the time and effort this job does not compensate workers well at all. Several older classmates had taken this job and had quit before the end of the first year. They try to bait you in with a "high" salary, but I ended up taking another job that requires much less time and effort with similar pay. Stay away from ALDI, don't be fooled by the compensation package. Use this offer to leverage another offer and decline ALDI.

District Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ALDI.

Interview Details – One phone interview, one face to face interview, an entire day interview, one final interview with hiring manager. I only made it to the face to face interview. The VP of the District Managers was easy to talk to, although he did ask hard questions. He seemed to judge me from the get-go.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in the grocery industry?   View Answer

District Manager

I applied through college or university and interviewed at ALDI.

Interview Details – Applied through University Career Site, got an on-campus interview. It took about 30 minutes, questions were mostly general ones like, weakness/strengths, why should we hire you. One on one interview, recruiter was very polite and patient but hurried to finished right after we passed the 25 minute mark.

Interview Question – What is your biggest regret?   Answer Question

District Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ALDI.

Interview Details – First went to an ALDI dinner, then Interview one on one and then spent the day at Dallas corporate office. At the corporate office, there was a written test, 2 one on one interviews, a tour, and lunch.

Interview Question – Name a time that you have failed and did not learn from it. Also there is a written test you will be taking that tests spelling and math skills.   View Answer

Valparaiso, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ALDI in March 2014.

Interview Details – First step was an informational dinner. I then had a 1 on 1 interview at my school followed by a group interview at the Valparaiso division. At the main office I had 7 interviews and a tour of the facilities. You also have to write two essays and take a math and english reasoning test.

Interview Question – Common questions. Why Aldi? Why would you be a good fit? If you could pick three attributes that a district manager should have what would they be?   Answer Question

Interviewed at ALDI

Interview Details – I went through University Recruiting and was interviewed at my University. The process was nice and easy and the questions asked were based off my resume. There were no real trick questions or anything they were trying to get to know me. It seemed they really took the resume as being the ticket to who you really are.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Interviewed at ALDI

Interview Details – It was 2 week quick process. Round interview with all the directors and follow up with third interview. Than the final offer.

Interview Question – If you were a animal What would you be and why?   Answer Question

Kansas City, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ALDI in February 2014.

Interview Details – Aldi came to the campus job fair and accepted resumes online. For those selected for interviews, the first step was a pre-interview dinner, which was an hour long meet and greet/information session to learn about the position and ask questions. The next day was a 20 minute interview. Those selected attend a final interview day at a distribution center to meet with the VP, DMs, etc. Full day, tours and 3 interviews.

Interview Question – Very basic interview questions, they are basically looking for a personality type: LEADERS   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. You can look up the salary online, it's the same across the board.

District Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ALDI.

Interview Details – Applied though school career website. We were treat with a nice dinner the day before the interview.

Interview Question – All common behavior questions   Answer Question

Worked for ALDI? Contribute to the Community!