ALDI District Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Frederick, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Short interview with questions about personality type. They are looking for someone who is not afraid to work long hours and put in all of their effort into this position. If you are okay with putting the time into this job, it seems like a good position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ALDI

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ALDI (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

The company recruited on-campus and I got offered a first-round interview. Personally, I thought it really went well. I answered all the questions with so much passion and enthusiasm and they asked really easy questions so I do not know why I didn't get it. Oh, right. I know why-- Aldi has a certain look they're trying to go for, mainly white people look.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALDI (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through my university; process took a little over a week. After that we were invited to watch an information session the day before the interview. Very informative, extremely helpful. The next day was the interview, the manager who interview me asked basic questions about me and my future expectations. They want to make sure you are right for the role before contacting you for a second interview at the HQ. Overall the manager was very nice and seemed to pay close attention to what I said. Make sure you understand what your role is and don't forget to ask question.

District Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

Applied online through my college career page. Was contacted for a informational and assigned an interview time. Was first asked to a informational dinner, had first interview the next day, now planning on going for a second round interview at their Headquarters

Interview Questions

• basic questions, why you want to work for AlDI, leadership experience, What makes you stand out   Answer Question

District Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

Recruited on campus. Was invited to a mandatory dinner the night before to learn more about the company and job position. Interview was the next morning. Lasted about 20 minutes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision, and it was not successful.   Answer Question

District Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

I applied at a job fair at USC and heard back within a week. I had to apply online,I was first invited for an information session and the next day I had an interview which was an average interview. They told me I would hear back from them either way within a week.

Interview Questions

• Experience and behavior questions about resume and past jobs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ALDI (West Lafayette, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

I honesty thought I had a very good interview. In fact, it was one of the best interviews I had. It appears to me that they have a very specific "look" of their District Managers. They were all white and frat-like. The interviewer asked me to only discuss two items on my resume. I answered all the questions very well and I thought things went pretty good. I didn't get a second interview. I do think they prefer white males with a fraternity like appearance.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing about the job you find unappealing?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a decision you made that you would go back and change.   Answer Question

District Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

Campus Recruitment - They had an info session with awesome food on-campus where they had the recruiter come in and gave us a presentation. Took interviews next day and were very neatly organised and punctual to time. They had shortlisted almost 40 candidates for hiring total of 3 DMT. A very difficult competition.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a DMT when you can do a very good analyst job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ALDI (Detroit, MI) in December 2014.

Interview

This interview was from a career fair and was for their district manager trainee program. The job itself has very rewarding benefits and it seems like a great company to work for. Challenging interview that focused on instances in past experience that I had to deal with. Interviewer was very thorough and was very trained in the process of candidate screening.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you disagreed with someone you were working with in a team.   Answer Question

District Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

First Interview was walking through your resume. They asked a few behavioral questions also. This was the day after the dinner where they go over basically all the details of the District Manager position.