ALDI Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at ALDI (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very fast signed the application talked to an interviewer ask me my experience my current job and what location I would like to work for got a second interview within a week

Interview Questions

• How well do you know about the position you applied for   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

there was a three day interview process with meeting with the district manager and then his boss along with an intern and then again with the district manager it was not as bad as i thought just have to be yourself and view it as a conversation not an antagonizing bad connotation of a three step interview process

Interview Questions

• can you lift at least 50 lbs   1 Answer

Cashier/Associate Interview

Interview

I dropped off my application at a career fair event the store was running. I was asked to come in for an interview with the District Manager. Then I was given a tour of the store with the Store Manager. I received a callback a few days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at ALDI (West Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Three interviews easy question. Two interviews with the district manager and one with the store. Easiest way to get hired is go to a hiring event. Be prepared to drug test fairly recently after the offer

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for aldi. What are your strengths. What makes you different   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotion

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ALDI.

Interview

Detailed, Regional manager was stone faced (good poker player I am sure) Left interviewing thinking I failed yet I was first one hired for this expansion territory. There was no getting comfortable conversation. Straight to interview process. Several predefined questions and followed by open ended questions with standard follow up.

Interview Questions

• What is the toughest work experience you face last year.   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ALDI (Bensalem, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

After learning online of an Aldi hiring event, I passed a basic screening at a store. I received a phone call the next morning for an interview the next business day. Waited in line for 45 minutes. A thorough interview lasted 45 minutes. It's a lot like a grocery store checkout -- line up and they ring you up. Intense company with hard working employees.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

It was a 5 minute process. They took my application, asked me 3 simple questions and told me if they were interested in me they would call me back by next Friday. It was a good idea to already have an application ready. Also dressing professional helped.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at ALDI.

Interview

Dropped off application and received a call for an interview. Had the interview and received call the next day stating that they were not going forward with the process overall I thought the interview had gone well however it really was textbook and not at all customized to someone who had experience in the field very long.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions about experience very text book interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Blaine, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ALDI (Blaine, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

This was round one of Three interviews in the Aldi hiring process. I received a phone call to set up my first interview a day after turning in my application. I went to the same location where I initially turned in my application. It was very informal as we went to the employee break room and sat down to talk. Two other Managers were observing this process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where your manager, supervisor, etc..had to sit you down to reprimand you?   1 Answer

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ALDI (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple and straight forward. Only asked a couple questions. Took about two weeks to get a call back. Dress professional when you are going to an interview or to a hiring event. I saw too many people not dressed appropriately and most did not get a call back.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand the duties of the position you applied for? Can you life 45 pounds? Why should you work here?   Answer Question